HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So, is the Restaurant with Ledge seating on the other side still open?

Yes, this is more for events that aren't hockey, like concerts, Disney on ice, wrestling, etc where the ledge seating is closed because that's the side of the arena where the stages are setup.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
So, maybe I'm just getting old, but what happened to the simple days of buying tickets off of StubHub and then....receiving said tickets? Now I get some stupid email to an app I have to download for Devils "upgrades" and I still can't find the actual tickets anywhere.

This is a ridiculously stupid setup. I'm guessing the tickets I bought don't get actually released until later on? Considering after I purchased, the email I got said congrats on your Student Rush Tix...

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Expecting row after row of empty seats in the lower level tonight.

Unless opposing fans fill them they will be empty the rest of the season

Not a good optic on tv

Those Lofts will be barren just like the club seats.

The result of a bottom of the barrel hockey club

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So, maybe I'm just getting old, but what happened to the simple days of buying tickets off of StubHub and then....receiving said tickets? Now I get some stupid email to an app I have to download for Devils "upgrades" and I still can't find the actual tickets anywhere.

This is a ridiculously stupid setup. I'm guessing the tickets I bought don't get actually released until later on? Considering after I purchased, the email I got said congrats on your Student Rush Tix...

Devils got rid of PDF tickets so if you buy from Stubhub and they aren't hard printed tickets someone has to transfer you the tickets or send you a mobile screen shot.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling my tickets for tonight. Sec 232 row 9, $15 for the pair

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Expecting row after row of empty seats in the lower level tonight.

Unless opposing fans fill them they will be empty the rest of the season

Not a good optic on tv

Those Lofts will be barren just like the club seats.

The result of a bottom of the barrel hockey club
Wtf are you even talking about? There are barely any tickets left on TM and Stubhub doesn’t have a ton of tickets. Its a typical Devils game. Your doom and gloom schtick is ridiculous.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Wtf are you even talking about? There are barely any tickets left on TM and Stubhub doesn’t have a ton of tickets. Its a typical Devils game. Your doom and gloom schtick is ridiculous.

LOLZ

Corporate seats are not being used.
The center section club seats are not for single game sale and will be a ghost town again.

I'm not talking about the free tickets you got in 232 from a coat/food/toy drive.

The premium seating has been lightly attended and will get worse except when opposing fans but them

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
LOLZ

The center section club seats are not for single game sale and will be a ghost town again.

I'm not talking about the free tickets you got in 232 from a coat/food/toy drive.

The premium seating has been lightly attended and will get worse except when opposing fans but them
There will be 13-14,000 people there tonight like always. Devils attendance has basically been the same for 10 years.

I sold my season tickets for $30 per ticket and my free tickets for a little profit. If it as bad as you said I wouldn’t have been able to make a sale on either of them.

Also sold that Vegas game for $42, upcoming Canes game for $40, Hawks for $40. I am not taking a bath right now because the attendance is the same as it has always been. We’ll see in the second half of the season but right now its not an issue.

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
There will be 13-14,000 people there tonight like always. Devils attendance has basically been the same for 10 years.

I sold my season tickets for $30 per ticket and my free tickets for a little profit. If it as bad as you said I wouldn’t have been able to make a sale on either of them.

Also sold that Vegas game for $42, upcoming Canes game for $40, Hawks for $40. I am not taking a bath right now because the attendance is the same as it has always been. We’ll see in the second half of the season but right now its not an issue.

Our real fans will show up in 100/200 and lower level corners

I'm talking about the premium seating

Reactions: sabremike

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Our real fans will show up in 100/200 and lower level corners

I'm talking about the premium seating
It has always been like that, which is why bitching about it is strange.

Actually, the lower bowl has been better this season and last season than my first 7 years as a season ticket holder.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Actually I forgot to ask did they say mobile transfer when you bought them off stubhub? If so the seller has to initiate the transfer to you first so they just might not have done that yet.

Also might have to download the ticketmaster app instead of the nhl/devils app for some reason tickets don't always work in both apps for whatever reason.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It has always been like that, which is why *****ing about it is strange.

Actually, the lower bowl has been better this season and last season than my first 7 years as a season ticket holder.

Behind the goals has been getting lighter each game.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Actually I forgot to ask did they say mobile transfer when you bought them off stubhub? If so the seller has to initiate the transfer to you first so they just might not have done that yet.

Also might have to download the ticketmaster app instead of the nhl/devils app for some reason tickets don't always work in both apps for whatever reason.
Yea, they were mobile transfer. I have them now. Weird process...having to download that "Experience" app or whatever it's called.

Was mainly just perplexed it said "College Rush Tickets" in the email, as if I had purchased them directly from the team.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
They’re selling professionally made Jell-O shots at the game tonight. I haven’t seen a Jell-O shot since college! Kind of funny to see at a sporting event. Just imagine what they’ll sell when pot is legal :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They’re selling professionally made Jell-O shots at the game tonight. I haven’t seen a Jell-O shot since college! Kind of funny to see at a sporting event. Just imagine what they’ll sell when pot is legal :laugh:

First intermission report brought to you by Weed and Pot Inc! The ultimate relaxation for when the Devils give up three in the first!

Reactions: dbv and Colin226

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Attendance wasn't all that bad tonight, given it was Ottawa 4 days before Christmas and the team has been shit.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOLZ

Premium seating is a problem for any new arena, and it's probably the case that a lot of those seats aren't for public sale cause many are already comped to all the new gambling sponsors we have and other corporations that invest. Plus even if every seat was sold they're never all going to be filled during a game anyway, except maybe playoffs. The free food/bar/TV's are meant to be a lounge atmosphere and a distraction for both high-end clients and the regular sth fan that uses its points to upgrade and wants to enjoy the comped food and drink.

Last night's game was always going to be fine in terms of the normal seats, comped seats or not it was still a Friday before the holidays where most people are just starting to get off work, the comped seats weren't going to go to waste - except in my case where I wound up going to a friend's birthday celebration.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

I thought I walked by that lady in the concourse last night while they were delivering them! I did a double take and was like WTF is that?

Reactions: Colin226

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Premium seating is a problem for any new arena, and it's probably the case that a lot of those seats aren't for public sale cause many are already comped to all the new gambling sponsors we have and other corporations that invest. Plus even if every seat was sold they're never all going to be filled during a game anyway, except maybe playoffs. The free food/bar/TV's are meant to be a lounge atmosphere and a distraction for both high-end clients and the regular sth fan that uses its points to upgrade and wants to enjoy the comped food and drink.

Last night's game was always going to be fine in terms of the normal seats, comped seats or not it was still a Friday before the holidays where most people are just starting to get off work, the comped seats weren't going to go to waste - except in my case where I wound up going to a friend's birthday celebration.

If they didn't jack up prices for tomorrow afternoon after the Heritage jersey announcement, if would probably have sold out.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Anything special tomorrow aside from the team wearing white, red and green uniforms ?

Would be nice if there was a giveaway or some out of the norm perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad