HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I left early during the Kovy debut game.... I still hate myself.

I wouldn't normally leave early unless it was a 4-5 goal game after two periods...but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it during the first two periods last night.

Reactions: dbv

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Holy cow, I remember that game, the place was nuts. As were the bars in Newark afterwards. Oddly I cant recall the opponent though, was it the Maple Leafs?

Correct!

I drove back from Baltimore to beat the incoming snow storm that night just to go to that game with my buddy and my parents. It was so incredibly worth it.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Hmmmm will tickets vs Ottawa drop even further for the game this Friday. Decisions, decisions.

Does StubHub no longer show total # of tix available for an event?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Hmmmm will tickets vs Ottawa drop even further for the game this Friday. Decisions, decisions.

Does StubHub no longer show total # of tix available for an event?

The app does; not sure about the website. A bit over 1,700 available for both the Tuesday and Friday games.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Hey everyone... I'm considering going to the CBJ, CAR or VAN games. What is the cheapest way to get decent lowers these days? Is it just waiting for StubHub to drop, or do people sell them here?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
For people who have no interest in watching the game, while they're at the game.

Given new management's comments several times over the years about arena being set up backwards for non hockey events, (the restaurant as the main luxury area is located behind the stage side of the arena/loading bay) and also being that the arena is one of the highest grossing in the world and the Devils don't contribute much to that, this was likely done largely in mind for non hockey events.

Many performers stage setups do not allow for seating behind the stage and thus the restaurant is rendered useless and closed for such events. Lost revenues. With such a setup, at least they can generate more revenue through this as the goal bar was essentially just an extension of the concourse that was up a set of stairs with nice seating. This gives them that more luxurious and attractive option facing the performing area that can be open for all events. Add in a performer that has a stage setup with seating behind the stage and they have the restaurant and lofts open in their hopes of attracting more money. The lofts allow for that possibility whereas the goal bar didn't so much.

Reactions: Colin226

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What an embarrassment last night, so much blue in the lower level.

#HynesHockey

There's always a decent number of Toronto fans in the lower bowl, and the reason is obvious. Pay $350 to $400 for a lower bowl seat in Toronto or pay $85 in New Jersey.

Typical dad, wife, 2 kids? For $360 you have 4 seats in Jersey, and the $1200 to $1300 saved will cover your restaurants, hotel, and tourism for a nice little 3 or 4 day vacation.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

JackFromBrick

May 20, 2014
All of a sudden Goal Bar seats are popping up on StubHub for Devils games and some concerts.
Have to believe they are the new Lofts seats.
Prudential already scalping. What an embarrassment.

Reactions: dbv

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
All of a sudden Goal Bar seats are popping up on StubHub for Devils games and some concerts.
Have to believe they are the new Lofts seats.
Prudential already scalping. What an embarrassment.

I'd like to know if all the seats include food like the center ice club seats or if some of them are just plain seats with no perks. I'll be damned if I inquire about this with the Devils. They finally gave up calling me every day a couple weeks ago.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

Includes food and non-alcoholic drinks based on the end of the video. The seating chart on stubhub isn't accurate with the Loft seats still being shown as Goal Bar on SH. From the looks of it in the corner of the Loft they have a normal section that looks like the Goal Bar use to look.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Includes food and non-alcoholic drinks based on the end of the video. The seating chart on stubhub isn't accurate with the Loft seats still being shown as Goal Bar on SH. From the looks of it in the corner of the Loft they have a normal section that looks like the Goal Bar use to look.

So, is the Restaurant with Ledge seating on the other side still open?

To me The Lofts looks too sterile
Kind of the high end Gentlemens Club look..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad