HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Cleanest in the NHL, apparently! Even the renovated MSG is still dirtier and I recall them having severe infractions prior to the facelift.

But how the hell is Yankee Stadium that bad? They have all the money in the world to keep it clean.

Barclays is still relatively brand new and it's really one of the worst there is on the list.

Reactions: Colin226

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

The live mice during inspections at Barclay's is gross

They should have used this defense:

RatatouillePoster.jpg

Ratatouille_(film)

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I just laughed at it but the holiday "gift" they sent to us was a bit ridiculous. Have to spend $500 to get $250 off at some jewelry store. A bit of a stretch to call that an actual gift.

Its funny sometimes how they think marketing works but for me personally all that did was make sure I'll never go to that jewelry store.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabremike

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
I just laughed at it but the holiday "gift" they sent to us was a bit ridiculous. Have to spend $500 to get $250 off at some jewelry store. A bit of a stretch to call that an actual gift.

Its funny sometimes how they think marketing works but for me personally all that did was make sure I'll never go to that jewelry store.
Plus if you read the fine print, it's an in-store offer only and I don't know about you, I am not driving to Hoboken for a present...lol

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

That's just embarrassing.

What's next, "As Seen On TV" offers?

But wait, there's more! For only $7.99.........

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

In fairness they don’t list a holiday gift as a season ticket benefit anymore, so I didn’t see it as that. Just a sponsor who paid to get into the holiday mailer. That said, it’s a bad look to have this go out with the holiday card.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
In fairness they don’t list a holiday gift as a season ticket benefit anymore, so I didn’t see it as that. Just a sponsor who paid to get into the holiday mailer. That said, it’s a bad look to have this go out with the holiday card.

I would have been fine with just the holiday card from the team, I thought that was nice. I don't need nor expect a holiday gift. I just don't want more bs advertising when the holidays are already too commericalized.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Can get lower bowl tix for like $50 including fees for what could be a historic night*. And it's a Friday. Wild.

*Possibly Schneider's 1st win in a year

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I would suggest they lower season ticke... Er, "Membership" prices significantly next year if they don't want renewals to be a total bloodbath.

Reactions: New Jersey

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I would suggest they lower season ticke... Er, "Membership" prices significantly next year if they don't want renewals to be a total bloodbath.

Lower is too much to ask, not raising them one penny is the best you can hope for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->