HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Question would the devils be a better draw If pru center was at the meadowlands or in Newark?
Newark by far. Especially since it's been there long enough and the area is steadily improving enough that it doesn't scare off the suburbanites as much as it used to. The trains - njt and path - are usually full of devils fans after games. The 1 train that runs to the Meadowlands is hot garbage. Really the only drawback to Newark is the lack of tailgating I guess, but most people can't do that mon-fri anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devils Dominion

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Selling 2 tickets for this Monday vs Chicago. Section 216 Row 3 Aisel seats next to 215. Asking $27 total for the pair via PayPal. message me if interested.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The team store raised the player t-shirt prices from like $31 to $40. Absolutely ridiculous for a t-shirt.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The $31 price was already $5 too much for a simple T-shirt.

Exactly, at least with the season ticket holder discount I didn't mind too much but they can keep em at $40 each. They even covered the old prices with new price tags so it's a semi recent bump too. I know I got them for the $31 price earlier in the season. Just ridiculous.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The team store raised the player t-shirt prices from like $31 to $40. Absolutely ridiculous for a t-shirt.

They have to recoup the money they "lost" from the $10 coupons that were handed out on Kids Day a few weeks ago.

Security was turning people away from the Devils Den post-game after 20 minutes since it was so crowded.

How much are the shirts online?

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Best deal for tomorrow vs Chicago IMO is Section 109, Row-4, $31.60 each including fees.
StubHub!

TE may actually have better deals than SH for this game
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/new-j...22.2091067776.1547398294-295239357.1501431328

Tonight looks like a top 5 candidate so far for ticket dud of the year. If I didn't give my tix to my brother in law they would have gone to waste. Nobody seems to want to go to this one. I'll go out on a limb and say a bunch in February will be in the top 5 easily.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Tonight looks like a top 5 candidate so far for ticket dud of the year. If I didn't give my tix to my brother in law they would have gone to waste. Nobody seems to want to go to this one. I'll go out on a limb and say a bunch in February will be in the top 5 easily.

bought two off stubhub for tonight in the loft section for $50

if a bunch in feb are in the top 5 then this game would be pushed to top 10 #progress!

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

just another area where the team and not just the devils are out of touch. I don't really buy much devils merch anymore to begin with but now that I have kids I'm sure that will change but the team store is the last place I would look to buy something. its just a shame that they are trying to build this "family" friendly theme and yet are marking up bigly these items that with a little searching can be found for a lot less

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
just another area where the team and not just the devils are out of touch. I don't really buy much devils merch anymore to begin with but now that I have kids I'm sure that will change but the team store is the last place I would look to buy something. its just a shame that they are trying to build this "family" friendly theme and yet are marking up bigly these items that with a little searching can be found for a lot less
Yeah, retail in general is dying anyway.

Often times while shopping I'm either taking notes or simultaneously checking Amazon, etc for better deals.

Clothes for sports teams? Thanks for letting me try it on but I'll grab it for ~1/3 of the price online.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Hall shirts are $25 at Modells

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Typically those t-shirts with player names are stupid expensive because a large chunk of that goes to the NHLPA.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Has anyone sat in the lofts yet and can anyone confirm all seats there are all-inclusive?

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Same as the club seats, food and soft drinks included but no alcohol. Should have said almost all-inclusive.

i have my doubts that they are all inclusive because if you look on stubhub the seating chart shows differently now for the sections in the old goal bar. there are narrow sections in the middle and bigger (regular) ones on the sides. i am in the regular old style ones

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Has anyone sat in the lofts yet and can anyone confirm all seats there are all-inclusive?

i'm sitting there tonight so i will report back. the ticket from stubhub says all inclusive.

I'n not all that bright, so what does all-inclusive mean for these seats?

Same as the club seats, food and soft drinks included but no alcohol. Should have said almost all-inclusive.

i have my doubts that they are all inclusive because if you look on stubhub the seating chart shows differently now for the sections in the old goal bar. there are narrow sections in the middle and bigger (regular) ones on the sides. i am in the regular old style ones
266C05CF-079C-4037-8A70-7D83B4D07722.jpeg

Reactions: New Jersey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

Interesting. I used a buyback for tonight - the GF couldn't make it and I wasn't about to waste a seat, but I still want to go. I wind up getting full value on the tix and I'll go SH or TE for a single.

Reactions: Devils Dominion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad