HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
The best part is the opt in for 2019 playoff tickets. Playoffs? :laugh:

I had to laugh at that part too, like really guys?

Got about as much chance of that happening as Cory and Kink being Vezina finalists.

Playoffs :rolleyes:

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I'd be very surpised if there's a major price increase. We are on the verge of missing the playoffs for the 6th time in the past 7 seasons with only 1 playoff game win during that time frame.

I hope so. In that time period my seats have gone from $30 to around $45-$46 I don't even know the exact amount anymore. I'll probably drop a seat when it hits $50.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I had to laugh at that part too, like really guys?

Got about as much chance of that happening as Cory and Kink being Vezina finalists.

Playoffs :rolleyes:

Sure but so long as it's the pay as you play option it really doesn't matter anyway.

Reactions: dbv

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I hope so. In that time period my seats have gone from $30 to around $45-$46 I don't even know the exact amount anymore. I'll probably drop a seat when it hits $50.

If the Devils become a consistent playoff team again under this ownership/management group, I can't wait to see the prices they come up with for not only STH, but for regular single games as well. Regular single games are currently at their cheapest, $55-60. There are ways to pay far less, but just looking at it from the teams perspective of setting their prices on their primary market. Woof.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Correct no alcohol. I think they are worried people will abuse that and they are probably right.

You think people would get blitzed if it was an open bar?

I don't see too many fans that are absolutely sauced at games.

Seton Hall has floor seats that include an open bar

Last edited:

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Anybody that is completely shithoused at a game most likely didn't start drinking at the game. They started on the train or possibly before they left home to get on the train. I'm not speaking from experience :sarcasm:

Reactions: New Jersey

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
HBSE, the bars around The Rock and Devils fans all lucked out with the timing of this Weekend's storm.

The effects of the storm won't start until well after the Devils game.

The bars on Edison have such high monthly payments in their leases, I cringe when inclement weather rolls in on a game or big concert night.

It could make or break their month.

And, they really add to the overall game night experience for a lot of fans

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The 299 Mulberry St Parking lot is no longer booking through online provider, Parkwhiz, starting 1/1/2019.

With Parkwhiz, you paid around $9, while the lot charged $15 cash day of game.

The popular lot is still open and I believe still charging $15, but we can no longer buy a spot in advance via Parkwhiz.

Bad news for lots of Devils fans.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
One Newark Center/Seton Hall Law is still my go-to.

$12 for all games and entering after 4:00, which is also the flat rate on weekends.

So I'll be spending $12 to park for both games tomorrow. :nod:

I'm cheap. Court & Broad St. $5.25 with Parkwhiz.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I've driven to the arena in way worse than what they were even predicting for tomorrow so that wasn't even a concern to me for tomorrow.

How many of you other full season ticket holders actually eat around the arena every game?

I so rarely eat around the arena, probably doesn't even average out to 1 time a season since the arena opened. I just don't like any of the places that much and it's not like any of them have really good drink specials either.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I've driven to the arena in way worse than what they were even predicting for tomorrow so that wasn't even a concern to me for tomorrow.

How many of you other full season ticket holders actually eat around the arena every game?

I so rarely eat around the arena, probably doesn't even average out to 1 time a season since the arena opened. I just don't like any of the places that much and it's not like any of them have really good drink specials either.

The bars are packed pregame, so lots of fans do, at least drink.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008

$12 for all games and entering after 4:00, which is also the flat rate on weekends.

160 Edison place looks like it let's you buy parking in bulk in person. Any 10 events for $90. Passes don't expire either. 3 events is $30. If anyone goes there please report back.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York

How is it getting out after the game? You use Route 21?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Probably relevant for travel tomorrow, Murphy declared a state of emergency in NJ beginning noon :P

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

That's my lot too.

It's slightly more $$$ and a bit further walk, but it's an EASY out after a packed game.

Then again, "packed games" are not really a concern at the moment. :cry:

Reactions: New Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad