OT: HFBoards street hockey team / pick up games/ garage leagues

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Me yes, as long as you don't mind playing with a few teens... We're 5 right now. 4 of us will be 17 when it stars, with 1 turning 18 in November..

We're serious about this, we wanna have fun and win. We're nice guys, we practice alot, we love the game.
If you have any more info, you mind PM'ing me? I'd probably be down!

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Bump/

Mods can you sticky this temporarily please ?

So right now I still need:

3 fowards... Maybe 4 cause there's one guy I haven't met... (Bud)

4 D

And a goalie... Havoc's hard to reach and I'm running out of time...

PM me if intrested... First come first serve... And first seen play first on team..

We're all from the west island, we're not typical west island people.

neyder

Aug 10, 2011
ball hockey

recruiting ball hockey players that played in a high paste level-decent ball hockey players with hockey sense(intelligence and anticipation) skills(speed and agility) and endurance( 30 to 40 second shifts)

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
looking for a decent ball hockey goalie to play in NDG on Sunday 3-5pm... free of charge

Small gym, 3 on 3, we play with a white stuffed whiffle ball. Not too competitive, but some of us are pretty good.

havok78

Jan 3, 2009
Montreal
Bump/

Mods can you sticky this temporarily please ?

So right now I still need:

3 fowards... Maybe 4 cause there's one guy I haven't met... (Bud)

4 D

And a goalie... Havoc's hard to reach and I'm running out of time...

PM me if interested... First come first serve... And first seen play first on team..

We're all from the west island, we're not typical west island people.

Yeah sorry for being hard to reach, crazy schedule as i mentioned for me in July / August (Ball Hockey Play Offs, Band and 2 kids will do that)

I am back on free agency, my contract wasn't guaranteed ;-)

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Yeah sorry for being hard to reach, crazy schedule as i mentioned for me in July / August (Ball Hockey Play Offs, Band and 2 kids will do that)

I am back on free agency, my contract wasn't guaranteed ;-)

S'all good.

I might of panicked abit haha...

I finally managed to assemble everyone but a goalie haha !

Solid team... Except my best friend might bail...

It just seems like your really busy I don't want you to have to much on your plate...

It's tough when people aren't easy to reach... Its the coach in me, make sure I have all my **** together and that I can reach all my players lol.

havok78

Jan 3, 2009
Montreal
S'all good.

I might of panicked abit haha...

I finally managed to assemble everyone but a goalie haha !

Solid team... Except my best friend might bail...

It just seems like your really busy I don't want you to have to much on your plate...

It's tough when people aren't easy to reach... Its the coach in me, make sure I have all my **** together and that I can reach all my players lol.

hey i organized a team for 2 seasons, and i know how crazy (and stupid) it could get, its all good!

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I'm looking for another weekly ice hockey pickup game in Ottawa (East preferred). 30+ and not too late, if possible. Send PM.

prevail

Jan 3, 2004
Montreal
Visit site
Could be interested, also so my little brother. PM me with the informations.

I'm free to play. PM with the schedule and details on the league and I'll see if I can participate. I play either as a playmaking winger or a shutdown D.

Sent you both a message with some info, thanks for the interest guys.

I'm looking for another weekly ice hockey pickup game in Ottawa (East preferred). 30+ and not too late, if possible. Send PM.
Even though it's not perfect and super active, you can check http://ottawa.sportaholik.com/. You can search for games in your area and it'll even search sites like Kijiji for you and display them under your search, worth checking out. I found a couple ice hockey teams to spare for in the winter through them

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Hi guys,

So my team the Hitmen is in the MBHL fall session... Rec league, we're probs playing on Thursday's, anyone else here have a team on Thursday's ?

Also I'm looking to join a winter ice team on the west island do if anyone needs a player let me know.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Looking to play whenever.

Goalie, west island. Played Sunday Div 1 DWHL last season. Currently play for fun with buddies on Fridays/Sundays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad