OT: HFBoards street hockey team / pick up games/ garage leagues

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Bump/

In MBHL H,

Anyone in H ? Any D or fowards looking for a team ? I got space, couple of my friends had to quit due to school.

Cost is 192$ includes shirt and the MBHL's 30/$ game along with the registration.

You get 13 games and playoffs..

PM me if you would like to join.

Our first game is thursday (30th) we play at CWI in Beaconsfield.

Last edited:

prevail

Jan 3, 2004
Montreal
Visit site
Anyone know any good ice hockey leagues that aren't too expensive around the West Island? I found one but they asked for $800 for only 23 games.

On another note, I'm also looking for 2 forwards or 1 forward and 1 defensemen to play ball hockey on Thursday nights if anyone is interested.

YEMELIN74

Feb 12, 2004
Lévis
Anyone know any good ice hockey leagues that aren't too expensive around the West Island? I found one but they asked for $800 for only 23 games.

On another note, I'm also looking for 2 forwards or 1 and 1 defensemen to play ball hockey on Thursday nights if anyone is interested.
I play in the lmho in Québec division, they also havé à Montréal division

Www.lmho.info

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows

On another note, I'm also looking for 2 forwards or 1 forward and 1 defensemen to play ball hockey on Thursday nights if anyone is interested.

My captain is looking for people for his ice hockey team want me to ask?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I might need some players for my ball hockey team. We're nothing exceptional, but should win a decent amount of games, and be pretty competitive.

The games are at 10015 avenue de Bruxelles in Montreal.

Anyone?

romdj

Mar 9, 2011
Brussels
just to let you know, if you guys need a sub for an attacker spot and the game is taking place in montreal (near the plateau or carpool if elsewhere not accessible via metro), pm me!

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I might need some players for my ball hockey team. We're nothing exceptional, but should win a decent amount of games, and be pretty competitive.

Anyone?

Still NSA(or the new name)?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Due to Rosh Hashanah (I think?) a few of my players can't make it today... so if anyone wants to play some ball hockey for free at 9pm tonight, let me know...?

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal

Anyone?

I may be interested. Can you PM me some details?

DagenaisRibeiroRyder

Feb 24, 2009
Looking for a GOALIE- concordia

We need a goalie !!!!

we play once a week. League is very cheap only 150$ and goes til april.

Games are at Concordia Loyola campus.

*Must be a Concordia - student, faculty or alumni

Call or text 5149151529 for more info

Habset

Feb 21, 2008
Montreal
We need a goalie !!!!

we play once a week. League is very cheap only 150$ and goes til april.

Games are at Concordia Loyola campus.

*Must be a Concordia - student, faculty or alumni

Call or text 5149151529 for more info

I'm a Concordia independent school and also a goalie on street & ice hockey. Would I be eligible to play as an independent student?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad