GDT: HFBoards GDT 4/24/21 | 11 games with some early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I’m sure Dubois words really hurt Simmonds’ feeling. That rat will probably send the refs a gift basket for kicking him out of the game. Hopefully, next game, Simmonds will let that rodent eat his words.

Also, last time I checked, Wheeler and Ehlers left the game after nothing hits. Sounds like they were real bullies out there. :laugh:

Wait, are people complaining that the Leafs are meanies? Isn't that what was wrong with the Leafs, that they had no grit?

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
The Habs are doing there best to not make the playoffs. Only 5 more games against the Leafs coming up.

The Habs will make it, Leafs will win the one off Canada Cup division, and we will get the Leafs vs Habs for the first time in my life (well, ok that's not correct as I was born in 1978, but I also went to Disney World when I was 6 months old, doesn't count)

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Watch it again. You fall down like your shot the. Look back at the refs quickly. He did the same thing Ehlers did. But it looks worse on him. That why he was so mad he was showed up by little Ehlers. Lol. So bad.

Sure, sport.

Again, your bias is showing.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Thornton‘s team won the game and Thornton scored the tying goal. The Leafs are now 8 points up on the Jets. I’m sure Joe thinks the whole thing was really funny too.
No I guarantee Thornton is still mad that Ehlers showed him up.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Of course I’m biased. But guys like Thornton and Simmer will be your downfall in the playoffs. Can’t wait.

jackie-chan-whut.jpg

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Wait, are people complaining that the Leafs are meanies? Isn't that what was wrong with the Leafs, that they had no grit?

Ironic that, after they get called that, they have their grittiest performance in probably 20 years. I guess all they needed to get themselves into that frame of mind was a completely baseless emotional statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad