My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Miller looks upset that he scored.
"What am I doing? We might actually make the playoffs"

Made-a-Huge-Mistake-300x279.jpg

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
I think the Canucks have the potential to catch Montreal. It's just a matter of how tired the schedule will make them.
We're gonna need both Demko and Holtby to steal some games.
Gonna be some sloppy games with so many games coming up.
One thing that works in our favour is Marky gonna be exhausted and he just doesn't do well without rest, he also is prone to revert back to his bad habits should be a fun couple of weeks.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I think the Canucks have the potential to catch Montreal. It's just a matter of how tired the schedule will make them.
and how shitty montreal plays down the stretch. we also need the flames to lose games once they beat montreal again. Maybe Hanifin injury could maķe it harder for them. Their last 4 games are all against vancouver

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
We're gonna need both Demko and Holtby to steal some games.
Gonna be some sloppy games with so many games coming up.
One thing that works in our favour is Marky gonna be exhausted and he just doesn't do well without rest, he also is prone to revert back to his bad habits should be a fun couple of weeks.
Canucks have the upper hand on flames based on games on hand. Canucks need to win and go 6-8 points above the flames just to give them a cushion when they face flames 4 times in a row at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->