GDT: HFBoards GDT 4/24/21 | 11 games with some early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Lol can’t argue with that. Depending on which version of our goaltending shows up neither one of our teams could make the second round.

You guys should be able to pick up a decent Dman in the off season before the expansion draft. Our goaltending might not be as easy to solve
I think you have enough options for one goaltender to get hot.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
I’d hope so. But a couple bad games in net and we could be in trouble against any of the playoff teams in the North
Honestly the only thing I’d worry about is the team trying to overcompensate for lack of “toughness” from previous years and getting into penalty trouble.

I really don’t think goaltending will be an issue for you in the playoffs

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Dirty old man Thornton.
Ehlers clearly said that he was too much of a wimp to defend himself. No, need to make up things. Thornton is obviously a classy player. He has never been dirty in his career, and he hasn't started to be in the twilight of his career.

Fisticuffer

Mar 14, 2020
Dermott would be alright. Seems like he’s better when more involved offensively. He might be okay with a bigger role.
Don’t mind Kerfoot either, he’s just a little overpaid.
It appears I forgot to quote @cyris lol

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Ehlers clearly said that he was too much of a wimp to defend himself. No, need to make up things. Thornton is obviously a classy player. He has never been dirty in his career, and he hasn't started to be in the twilight of his career.
That kind of goes with my earlier thought. Thortin is trying to manufacture intensity with this. It could work or it could backfire.

years ago the pens lost to the flyer trying to manufacture intensity and getting into penalty trouble.

I know it might seem natural but it’s kind of out of character for Thortin (this kind of melt down).

can’t see the Jets responding so thortin antics will either be intimidating or they (Jets) will see through it and just take the power plays.

will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad