GDT: HFBoards GDT 4/24/21 | 11 games with some early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Jets seemed more interesting in making a statement rather than winning the game. At least they bullied the Leafs

hGyLS9X.png

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Jets seemed more interesting in making a statement rather than winning the game. At least they bullied the Leafs
Hey at least when you are hate watching the Leafs every other night in the playoffs you will have an excuse. We know your trash team isn’t making it. They are the only team in the North we know has no chance now

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
Campbell's not the .930 goalie he was during the win streak, but he's not the .870 goalie some made him out to be last week
Campbell wasn't very busy tonight, but I think that's something Leaf fans don't understand. If you play well in front of your goalie, your goaltending will be better. It's all on the D.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013

I’m sure Dubois words really hurt Simmonds’ feeling. That rat will probably send the refs a gift basket for kicking him out of the game. Hopefully, next game, Simmonds will let that rodent eat his words.

Also, last time I checked, Wheeler and Ehlers left the game after nothing hits. Sounds like they were real bullies out there. :laugh:

Reactions: Mitch nylander

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Uh, yeah, no. Ehlers spears him and Thornton loses his balance. No "sack of potatoes" at all.

But you do you.
Watch it again. You fall down like your shot the. Look back at the refs quickly. He did the same thing Ehlers did. But it looks worse on him. That why he was so mad he was showed up by little Ehlers. Lol. So bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad