GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Again your acting as tho everything else didnt happen and sweet little gaudreau was targeted or something. He cheapshotted Backstrom 30 or so secs before and should have been prepared. It wasnt 30 secs after the buzzer and he didnt skate from 20 ft away to hit him, they were right next to each other. Goonery everywhere on both sides.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Ok, so half a second late. In real time it looked before the buzzer. Still not a big deal.
Lmao... reaves got tough guy Wilson .1 second “late” and got kicked out. If it was .5 “late” it would’ve been a suspension.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Again your acting as tho everything else didnt happen and sweet little gaudreau was targeted or something. He cheapshotted Backstrom 30 or so secs before and should have been prepared. It was 30 secs after the buzzer and he didnt skate from 20 ft away to hit him, they were right next to each other. Goonery everywhere on both sides.

Sheesh. The game was over, the horn went, Backstrom sees the puck is on Wilson's stick, Johnny clearly doesn't have control...
Gaudreau was looking at Wilson, completely defenseless with the boards at his back.

Then Backstrom lights him up.

It's a dangerous hit and this is how players can end up in concussion protocol, especially if his head hits the boards. I don't care who wins, I just want to see the best players stay healthy and show their skills.

I love hockey, I would have been on here yelling at Johnny if he did it to Backstrom.

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.03.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.02.10 PM.png

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
God that is embarrassing lol. If I got traded there I would tell them straight up I am not participating in that 13 year old garbage lol.

But hey, gotta entertain the type of crowd they have down there.

Do these imbeciles spend half of practice choreographing this sh** lol

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
God that is embarrassing lol. If I got traded there I would tell them straight up I am not participating in that 13 year old garbage lol.

So it seems.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017

I'm sure they'd miss such a fun presence in the locker room.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
That’s what I would do. Or just go 3v3 until somebody scores. It shouldn’t take more than 10 mins for a team to score 3v3.

Players union will never go for it because A. they have to play more hockey. B. You can't guarantee the game will be over in under ten minutes when in fact it could go on for a lot longer.

People have plans to catch, equipment guys need to do their jobs, the media needs to file reports, etc.

I hate shootouts and turn them off or leave the arena because they are so stupid. I would rather just go back to a tie if nothing is resolved after the 3 v 3 five minute OT.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Do you even have a clue what game I’m talking about?
Mmhmm, Wilson never had that puck. His teammate along the boards did, I can't remember if it was Backstrom or Kuznetsov. It wasn't late, it was head hunting from some imagined vendetta from the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad