GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Larkin injures something.

B8PGD2X.gif

Really need a GIF of a sniper in the crowd.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Really need a GIF of a sniper in the crowd.

The funny thing is, he almost scored 30 seconds after injuring himself. Larkin is a hell of a player, I would take him on my team any day. When he is on the ice, it almost always looks like the Wings are 2 steps better. If Yzerman is indeed coming, can't wait to see what #71 can do with a half decent team around him.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I never realized Flames fans were this soft. It was a slightly late hit, big deal. Flames stood up for JG, Capitals players fought back, it was a good old fashioned after game scrum.

And don't blame the refs for the lose,
blame your coach for not stating Rittich is the number one goalie and playing him accordingly.

Don't blame the refs who called a phantom penalty with two minutes left in a tie game, which led to a powerplay gwg, in a game where many phantom penalties were called one way while blatant interference was ignored the other way?

Nah, I blame the refs.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Trotz is the real deal. He knows how to neutralize Tampas strengths. I want no.part of them in the 1 vs 8 game
None. Great scheme. Cooper just doesn't have an answer. Not surprised.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Trotz is the real deal. He knows how to neutralize Tampas strengths. I want no.part of them in the 1 vs 8 game
None. Great scheme. Cooper just doesn't have an answer. Not surprised.
which team is 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->