GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Barry Trotz is the last guy that I want to be playing against when I am trying to score points.

I’ve seen more garbage from Kucherov, but both have shown reasons for concern IMO.
For sure. I mean I've never seen guys get frustrated on the ice.

Probably why they've never won a Cup.

Reactions: Facifer

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Finally a goal scored this game.

Also - win or lose - technically I think this is the first time the Lightning have been shut out this season.

Reactions: sabremike

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
I guess without Ovechkin and the losing streak the refs decided the Caps needed some help. Peters chipped in starting charity case Smith.
Wait, what? They didn't call a single non-blatant penalty on either team, and I don't think they missed anything blatant either.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Such an anti climactic end to a great game. Shootouts were supposed to add excitement, in this case it actually dulled 65 minutes of excitement.

Reactions: Bood12

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Rewind 30 secs, gaudreau started it

That means you can just destroy a guy after the game has ended? A lot of stuff happens when the game is on the line in the final minute, there were like 5 cross checks/slashes in the span of 30 seconds. Clock ends, fine, just don't send some dude into the boards who is completely unaware of his surroundings.

Reactions: Boomstick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad