Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

PostieDar

Jan 9, 2019
England
I got used to this week being able to watch most of every game with there only being a couple played every night,now back to choosing which 1 or 2 to watch.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That Tampa Bay vs Islanders game also looks a little juicy tonight. I might focus on Calgary because they are the pacific team the Sharks are chasing, but flipping back and forth is a good thing.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Smith starting for Calgary tonight against Oviless Caps. Advantage Caps or Flames?

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I got used to this week being able to watch most of every game with there only being a couple played every night,now back to choosing which 1 or 2 to watch.
Sure is a nice problem to have.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Smith starting for Calgary tonight against Oviless Caps. Advantage Caps or Flames?

Without Ovechkin, the leading goal scorer for the Capitals is Vrana with only 15.

This will be the game that the Capitals won and break their losing streak but a man using his brain has to wonder where their offense will come from.

I’ll say the Caps either win 2-1, 1-0 or they lose big again.

Reactions: mrv52

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I think those roster details are less relevant than the fact that Washington is in a terrible table spin while the flames are piping hot.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I think those roster details are less relevant than the fact that Washington is in a terrible table spin while the flames are piping hot.
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the fact that the Flames are hot. The last game they played was 10 days ago. I'm sure the Flames are ice cold now. Plus, Smith tends to let in one or two softies every game.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the fact that the Flames are hot. The last game they played was 10 days ago. I'm sure the Flames are ice cold now. Plus, Smith tends to let in one or two softies every game.
It’s true the prolonged break has probably derailed the momentum, and of course it’s a hockey game. The caps can win, but I just think the moral and confidence levels of both teams are currently at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Should be a fun one in Pittsburgh tonight. After their trade today, Pitt doesn’t have enough guys for a full team if the two don’t make it in time from Florida.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I thought the NHL made a rule when you come off a break you should play a team also coming off a break. Not a fan of the Islanders playing Tampa who is probably way more in game shape mentally after the Islanders haven't played in 10 days

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Ummmmm..... It better fill up, but right now the hundreds of people in Detroit watching the jersey ceremony for Red Kelly is pretty damn sad.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I thought the NHL made a rule when you come off a break you should play a team also coming off a break. Not a fan of the Islanders playing Tampa who is probably way more in game shape mentally after the Islanders haven't played in 10 days

Yeah, we had the same thing coming off our break when we played the Pens. Pens had a game under their belt and were up for it. We were....not. :P

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
why do you think that? Tampa came off their break against a Pittsburgh team that had already played, and I'm pretty sure there are others

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
why do you think that? Tampa came off their break against a Pittsburgh team that had already played, and I'm pretty sure there are others

I thought after the first year they did the mid season break they decided that when teams come back they should play another team coming back because of the poor records of the teams who came back had(in the post break game they played)

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Holy shit... was that Delvecchio next to Bowman? He looks great!

Sadly, still really no one at Little Caesar Arena

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I’m excited to see these pesky Islanders against the Lightning.

Part of me wants to “scout” Duchene/Stone, but that one just isn’t relevant enough.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Bjugstad and McCann literally joined the team on the rink during the national anthem, don't think I've ever seen that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad