GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Of course I am, he got hit after the horn blew to end the game. Game was over. He got hit, you'd be mad too pal.
It was while people were still fighting for the puck, there were like 2 seconds left when Backstrom made contact. It WAS interference, but hardly egregious.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
The hit was after the game was over though. Gaudreau heard the horn, everyone did, he stopped playing and got hit by Backstrom.
Tkachuk got crosschecked, Gaudreau crosschecked him back. You need to do some rewinding yourself.

I'm not even a fan of either team, I just thought that was garbage

Reactions: Boomstick

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
That means you can just destroy a guy after the game has ended? A lot of stuff happens when the game is on the line in the final minute, there were like 5 cross checks/slashes in the span of 30 seconds. Clock ends, fine, just don't send some dude into the boards who is completely unaware of his surroundings.
Lol again if it was late it was a second. The crying is amazing especially with the way ktachuk played the whole game

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
That means you can just destroy a guy after the game has ended? A lot of stuff happens when the game is on the line in the final minute, there were like 5 cross checks/slashes in the span of 30 seconds. Clock ends, fine, just don't send some dude into the boards who is completely unaware of his surroundings.

Lets just pretend like the Flames weren't trying to score and crowd the crease and Backstom hit him on his way back to the locker room. Much like the other guy, you're just mad the flames lost and looked like whiny little bitches the entire game.

Reactions: Drakon

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
After the horn blew to end the game. Who said minutes later?
If Gaudreau would have kept playing and shot on goal after the horn and then got decked I'd have no problem with it. Gaudreau had the puck, heard the horn go, took his guard down and got hit.
Wtf is wrong with you.
You mean the way ktachuk shot after the whistle somewhere round 6 mins left but caps gave him a pass.

usahockey22flyers

Nov 9, 2009
Philly
It was while people were still fighting for the puck, there were like 2 seconds left when Backstrom made contact. It WAS interference, but hardly egregious.

Huh?
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 9.55.10 PM.png

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Stars wild game less than thrilling. Stars the better team, Dubnyk the better goalie.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Lets just pretend like the Flames weren't trying to score and crowd the crease and Backstom hit him on his way back to the locker room. Much like the other guy, you're just mad the flames lost and looked like whiny little *****es the entire game.
He was behind the net and didn't have the puck and the buzzer had already gone lol

usahockey22flyers

Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Lets just pretend like the Flames weren't trying to score and crowd the crease and Backstom hit him on his way back to the locker room. Much like the other guy, you're just mad the flames lost and looked like whiny little *****es the entire game.

I could care less who won, but as someone who has had concussions I just really didn't like that hit. Especially because he wasn't expecting it

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wait, what? They didn't call a single non-blatant penalty on either team, and I don't think they missed anything blatant either.

The Giordano hook where Oshie lost the puck himself was a total garbage call. As was the 2 minutes for defense they gave to Backlund at the end. They also missed one of the most blatant interference calls I've ever seen when Niskanen plowed Tkachuk before he was within 6 feet of the puck.

Very telling that Washington decided to sit Ovechkin against Calgary instead of Toronto.

Yeah telling that he scored a hat trick the game before. Super sleuth JTR has cracked the code.

Reactions: Snakepit

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I could care less who won, but as someone who has had concussions I just really didn't like that hit. Especially because he wasn't expecting it
I can't really understand why they think hitting after the buzzer is fine.
Caps won, good for them. I didn't like the hit either, yet they're arguing and saying it was fine.
Anyways I'm out of this shit show. It's not fun getting attacked on a message board. Have fun everyone. Even the egotistic people that think hitting after the buzzer is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00