GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I never realized Flames fans were this soft. It was a slightly late hit, big deal. Flames stood up for JG, Capitals players fought back, it was a good old fashioned after game scrum.

And don't blame the refs for the lose, blame your coach for not stating Rittich is the number one goalie and playing him accordingly.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Mmhmm, Wilson never had that puck. His teammate along the boards did, I can't remember if it was Backstrom or Kuznetsov. It wasn't late, it was head hunting from some imagined vendetta from the finals.
Lmao. Wilson got wrecked watching his pass, and can’t figure out what a chin strap is for. The hit was .1 second late. The hit on gudreau was almost 2 seconds late. Ps.. I don’t like either one of these teams.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
You 100% can choke on garbage

giphy.gif

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Why you gonna pull the goalie with 1.4 seconds left...

... There's absolutely no chance that a 6th man factors in at that point. You literally have enough time to get the face-off and rip a shot.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Why you gonna pull the goalie with 1.4 seconds left...

... There's absolutely no chance that a 6th man factors in at that point. You literally have enough time to get the face-off and rip a shot.

No you don't. I think Stars timed it during the Ruffs years it takes not quite 3 seconds for a puck from the backend to actually go into the net and be still on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad