GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
Does anyone have the penalty stats for playing on the road against Boston over the last 3 years. I'm seeing some ice tilt.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Defensive battle so far. Less than 20 shots total halfway through the game

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Hartman was at least engaged with that ******* while on the ice and it carried over to the bench...but a decent try by you.
I'm A-ok with Hathaway getting a penalty, that was just a dumb sequence by him. But Hartman waiting until he's on the bench to turn around and shove him back is a penalty too

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
There was nothing on the Preds feed to show Hartman deserved anything there.
Or on the Flames feed...

Dude is being continuously hit by Hathaway, of course he's going to turn and give some back. Should have been just a penalty against Calgary.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I'm A-ok with Hathaway getting a penalty, that was just a dumb sequence by him. But Hartman waiting until he's on the bench to turn around and shove him back is a penalty too
I feel like if I got punched in the back of the head 8 times for no reason, I'd turn around too.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Kylington is like the walking contradiction.

His name starts with a K so you thinking K sound. But nope it's SH sound for some reason.
He's Swedish, so you expect him to be white as snow. But nope he's dark and brownish.
He was expected to go early to mid first round. But nope somehow dropped to late 2nd.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Pathetic how as soon as he got Hartman to bite and defend himself the little p***y Hathaway looks over to the refs and starts bleating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad