GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Battle for 1st in the West starting. Predators vs Flames. Both teams missing a lot of players, so should be an interesting one

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Young Leafs fan in a hurry to get to the Stanley Cup parade.

nvrmnd.gif

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Agreed.

I haven’t loved our play for the last few weeks but we’re still at the top of the league. Boston can celebrate their December cup win. We’ve still been a much better team this season.

Zzzzz. You should be a better team this year with all the injuries the Bruins have.

14 years and counting and no playoff series wins and 51 years, no cup and you’re talking about the Bruins celebrating their Stanley Cup in December.

How many posters on hf were even alive when the Leafs last won

The Mentalist

Jun 29, 2018
Matthews is such a stat padder. Cant do anything until the game is out of reach and the Bruins let off a bit. Still wont stop people from saying he is generational. Most floaty and invisible "elite" player i have seen in my life.

This statement is comical as someone saying the Flames have fOuR nUmBeR oNe dEFeNsEMeN.

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Zzzzz. You should be a better team this year with all the injuries the Bruins have.

14 years and counting and no playoff series wins and 51 years, no cup and you’re talking about the Bruins celebrating their Stanley Cup in December.

How many posters on hf were even alive when the Leafs last won

So many excuses about injuries. They were bound to win one. It’s not our fault if they don’t have the depth to make up for it.

Keep talking shit tho, we will keep enjoying our team!

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Cool. Always had some talent
He's still as advertised, definitely a offensive dman with his game is his own zone needing some work, but you can tell he's been working on it in the AHL the last few years.

He'll be an NHLer

Reactions: sadpanda

Mar 26, 2010
But you just stated they will "turn it around"?

Meanwhile you were telling everyone during the game how bad this Leafs team is
It has Been terrible. Awful for the last month. The Leafs have coasted on skill.

I did say I hope they turn it around.

Xanner

Aug 2, 2009
I love all the hot takes about the leafs here, a lot of people in the corner waiting for a bad leafs loss so that they can feel better about themselves. :laugh:

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I love all the hot takes about the leafs here, a lot of people in the corner waiting for a bad leafs loss so that they can feel better about themselves. :laugh:
We'll see come April/May which side was right.

Mar 26, 2010
We'll see come April/May which side was right.
If the Leafs do miss the playoffs, I just want to see Matthews score the most goals in the league after missing 20 games! Imagine that. Hahaha

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
If the Leafs do miss the playoffs, I just want to see Matthews score the most goals in the league after missing 20 games! Imagine that. Hahaha
No one with a brain thinks the Leafs are going to miss the playoffs Hollywood, relax.

People doubt what they can do once they get there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad