GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
There was nothing on the Preds feed to show Hartman deserved anything there.

Threw a couple punches from the bench. Don't really blame him honestly, Hathaway can be like that.

Just saying if Lomberg gets 2 games just for Dumba turtling on him the NHL should maybe show some consistency in their DoPS decisions for once.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
What backup? That's a ridiculous statement. His goalie opening the door for him? Is that what you're blathering about?
He waited til he was on the bench surrounded by his buddies before he got brave and threw a punch. Should of threw that punch while he was still on the ice.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
He waited til he was on the bench surrounded by his buddies before he got brave and threw a punch. Should of threw that punch while he was still on the ice.
He was avoiding what ended up happening....getting penalized...when he realized the Canadian welfare patrol wasn't going to put a stop to Hathaways nonsense...even when he was off the ice...he then turned around to give some back. Who on the Preds bench joined in as the backup?

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD

Most players are on the ice with the intention and talent to play hockey. I guess Hathaway doesn't have either though. Can't blame Hartman for finally having enough when Hathaway stepped onto the bench.

Reactions: bdub24

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
He was avoiding what ended up happening....getting penalized...when he realized the Canadian welfare patrol wasn't going to put a stop to Hathaways nonsense...even when he was off the ice...he then turned around to give some back. Who on the Preds bench joined in as the backup?
Whoever was next to Hartman also shoved Hathaway. Hartman didn't look like he had any plans til Hathaway came back and took a step into the Preds bench, which is why the other Pred also acted. Rinne may also have given him a shove.

Reactions: bdub24

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
He threw a single half-assed crosscheck.

Yeah from the bench. I'm not even saying I would suspend him. Last game there was a targeted headshot in the dying seconds of a game that didn't get suspended but an auto suspension +1 for a player trying to make another player answer for it. Lomberg didn't even barely throw a punch. Dumba hit the ground before he even got there.

Bertuzzi just got suspended like a week ago for it.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Flames look like they are trying to save some gas for the fight tomorrow night against the Coilers

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Yeah from the bench. I'm not even saying I would suspend him. Last game there was a targeted headshot in the dying seconds of a game that didn't get suspended but an auto suspension +1 for a player trying to make another player answer for it. Lomberg didn't even barely throw a punch. Dumba hit the ground before he even got there.

And in both cases the player entered the opposing bench to initiate contact with a player? I'm doubting it.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
His mom was a refuge from Eritrea (North Africa)...not all Swedes have blonde hair and blue eyes

Targeted headshot?

Last I checked a clean check through the chest wasn't a targeted headshot.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
And in both cases the player entered the opposing bench to initiate contact with a player? I'm doubting it.

His stick sure did. I'm sure there's video out there.

Targeted headshot?

Last I checked a clean check through the chest wasn't a targeted headshot.

dumba2.png

Dumba had like 2 seconds to line this up. You can't tell me that's the only hit he can throw or that he couldn't avoid the head.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
I was mad when the Flames qualified Hathaway last summer. He has proven me wrong. Nothing special offensively but on pace for 10+ goals and good in his own zone. Always irritating the other team too. Decent cheap 4th liner

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Flames depth is definitely their strength right now. 3/4 of their goals tonight are from guys that aren't even in the lineup if they're fully healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad