Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Great game. Two good teams battling. Lots of action. Go Flames

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Man Gaudreau is so good. We are so lucky to have such an entertaining player. He is getting really underrated this year too

Reactions: JDBolt

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
His stick sure did. I'm sure there's video out there.

dumba2.png

Dumba had like 2 seconds to line this up. You can't tell me that's the only hit he can throw or that he couldn't avoid the head.
Arm tucked, what is he supposed to do? And I like how you got a picture of after contact, Dumba didn't leave his skates until after contact, cause of a thing called physics.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The Calgary PA guy is playing Nashville's goal celebration song ("I like it! I love it! I want some more of it!") in the final minutes. That's just mean :laugh:.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Yeah the players missing, not exactly on the same level.

Flames missing their best defensive centre, second best RWer, and half their defense, including their #1.

It's closer than you're giving them credit for

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Looking forward to the Oilers - Flames game tomorrow

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Arm tucked, what is he supposed to do? And I like how you got a picture of after contact, Dumba didn't leave his skates until after contact, cause of a thing called physics.

Not elevate into Backlund's head causing concussion. Not lead with his right shoulder. The NHL suspended Wilson for that same thing just last spring.

The NHL addressing brain injuries doesn't just fall on the league's office. The players need to be smarter in their approach to throwing the body as well. The onus is just as much on them if not more to have their fellow player's health as a priority.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Not elevate into Backlund's head causing concussion. Not lead with his right shoulder. The NHL suspended Wilson for that same thing just last spring.

The NHL addressing brain injuries doesn't just fall on the league's office. The players need to be smarter in their approach to throwing the body as well. The onus is just as much on them if not more to have their fellow player's health as a priority.
The onus is also on the player to not put himself in that position like backlund did.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Sooooo was Calgary playing Nashville's goal song near the end of the game a troll job or a coincidence? I've heard that song a lot at Calgary games but can't help but connect the dots in this case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad