GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
You're right, everyone would pick Giordano over Forsberg, Arvy, and obviously Subban. Ridiculous.

GG Flames.

Has more points than any of them so far this year. Might be the Flames MVP. The Preds definitely missed those players tonight though, no question. Forsberg especially. Subban is one of the most overrated defenseman in the NHL.

The onus is also on the player to not put himself in that position like backlund did.

Definitely agree. Players with the puck have to be more aware as well. I think head injuries will never be entirely preventable, the game is too fast for that to happen. But I do think there are too many concussions, and that some are totally unnecessary.

Last edited:

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Has more points than any of them so far this year. Might be the Flames MVP. The Preds definitely missed those players tonight though, no question. Forsberg and Subban have the ability to open up a game. Ekholm didn't have his strongest night.

Definitely agree. Players with the puck have to be more aware as well. I think head injuries will never be entirely preventable, the game is too fast for that to happen. But I do think there are too many concussions, and that some are totally unnecessary.
I don't disagree with your point, I just think this was a bad result from a clean hit.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Subban has already won a Norris, and I don't think anyone would take Gio over any of the Preds top 4.

GG though, maybe we will settle this in the playoffs.

You really are selling Mark Giordano short... he is a top 10 defenceman and there aren't 4 Preds in top ten.

See you in the conference finals.

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
You're right, everyone would pick Giordano over Forsberg, Arvy, and obviously Subban. Ridiculous.

GG Flames.
I feel like you think you're being sarcastic here, but yes, everyone would pick Giordano this year. It's not really close, dude has been a beast.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I don't disagree with your point, I just think this was a bad result from a clean hit.

Thought the same thing about Wilson on ZAR. If Dumba had just gone with Lomberg I probably would be over it by now, he threw a high borderline hit in the last minute of a game he was going to lose and should've answered the bell for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->