Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Mood:
20181103_180800.jpg

Thank you Isles for cheering me up after the horror show that I was subject to this afternoon! I love you Matt Martin!

Reactions: dukeofjive

Takasugi

Dec 7, 2018
Mcavoy injury was unfortunate but i dont understand why he was just standing there like an idiot looking at his pass.

His injury history is getting concerning....

Mar 26, 2010
Mcavoy injury was unfortunate but i dont understand why he was just standing there like an idiot looking at his pass.

His injury history is getting concerning....
What injury?? McAvoy is not hurt.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
We’re 2nd in the league, why are we being asked for an excuse lol

Apparently one loss to the Bruins is enough to tear down our whole world?

I guess our record hasn’t been wiped out and our position in the standings doesn’t matter.

One bad game and this thread is full of some of the most idiotic hot takes.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Late, blindside, vulnerable spot a few feet from the boards. Latter point is really the only old school argument, McAvoy 20 years ago would have kept his shoulder to the glass.

I don't see how it was worse than Reaves on Wilson (also didn't think it is suspension worthy)

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Apparently one loss to the Bruins is enough to tear down our whole world?

I guess our record hasn’t been wiped out and our position in the standings doesn’t matter.

One bad game and this thread is full of some of the most idiotic hot takes.

Agreed.

I haven’t loved our play for the last few weeks but we’re still at the top of the league. Boston can celebrate their December cup win. We’ve still been a much better team this season.

Reactions: MoreMogilny

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Agreed.

I haven’t loved our play for the last few weeks but we’re still at the top of the league. Boston can celebrate their December cup win. We’ve still been a much better team this season.

Hopefully this is a good wake up call.

We haven’t dominated a game in a while and it feels like the team has been crawling to victories without the proper effort.

A spanking by Boston should open some eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad