HFBoard's 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Sorry fam, but I’ve had to watch Arsenal play as a spineless team for the past decade that I decided not only to get an amazing player, but a leader to form the spine of my club.

Also can I give a shout to @Halladay and see if he can unstick last years pick thread and sticky the current pick thread?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I wouldn't have. I wouldn't have taken him at #3 either. That being said I think he's fine at #4 and I expected him to go around #5 or #6.

Reactions: Gecklund

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah I absolutely would. van Dijk completely changed his team; there are plenty of offensive dynamos.
Would you have picked Messi at 20 year old or the best CB of the time?
Well Mbappe has WAY better numbers than Messi or ******** at the same age. Like WAY better.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Would you have picked Messi at 20 year old or the best CB of the time?
Well Mbappe has WAY better numbers than Messi at the same age. Like WAY better.
I don't think that Mbappe is as good as Messi and I would take van Dijk over players we're not supposed to be mentioning yet.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
@Vasilevskiy should've traded back.

Well now @S E P H will get those missing trade offers.
They’re more missing than Hilary Clinton’s emails.

I knew Van Dijk wouldn't slip past #6. I like the pick.
Yeah, that’s because I am picking.

I would have picked Neymar or Mbappe over VvD, but there is a big gap between those two lads and the rest of the football world so why not get a stud CB and captain?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah never would have done that lol.

I don’t care if he’s one of the best defenders ever, which it may well turn out that he is. Everyone would take Maradona over Maldini right?

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I agree he should've traded back. I told him so! :D

Yeah, but are they more missing than Trump's tax returns?
The problem is that his returns are right next to Obama’s birth certificate which is right above where the Ark of the Covenant resides at the end of Indiana Jones. :sarcasm:

Reactions: les Habs

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Don't like that KdB pick.

And there hasn't been a single striker that has performed that amazing that young except Pele.
So it's cool to say Mbappe won't be as good, because at this point there's absolutely no sign of him being an inferior player to Messi at comparable age. So I"m guessing the only hope is that he stops progressing and stops exploding every number every year.
From the WC to this amazing season. He has scored a goal a game since being played up front.
He's second in Europe behind Messi in scoring.

At this point, it's quite clear. You said he was a bad pick at 4th last year. You would have picked ****** probably. :)

Reactions: Gecklund

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Don't like that KdB pick.

And there hasn't been a single striker that has performed that amazing that young except Pele.
So it's cool to say Mbappe won't be as good, because at this point there's absolutely no sign of him being an inferior player to Messi at comparable age. So I"m guessing the only hope is that he stops progressing and stops exploding every number every year.
From the WC to this amazing season. He has scored a goal a game since being played up front.
He's second in Europe behind Messi in scoring.

At this point, it's quite clear. You said he was a bad pick at 4th last year. You would have picked REDACTED probably. :)

Edit your post, he ain't been picked yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad