HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
There are 2 keepers that I am VERY surprised haven't been taken yet. I understand not everyone wants a keeper but based on the ones taken already.

Also won't be on much for the next few days (won't be in service) anyone able to take a couple lists for me?

Last edited:

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
There are 2 keepers that I am VERY surprised haven't been taken yet. I understand not everyone wants a keeper but based on the ones taken already.

Also won't be on much for the next few days (won't be in service) anyone able to take a couple lists for me?

I can. PM me the list with instructions.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Gotcha. Well the board should be updated. Looks like it's from a trade they made a while ago. I think you're fine.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
"Hey Daniboy, what do you think about all those other RBs like Kyle Walker being taken ahead of you?"

Dani-Alves-points-and-laughs.jpg

"And what do you think of all those people who rate Marcelo as a better fullback over the course of your respective careers?"

2CA3DA3700000578-3244761-Dani_Alves_shares_a_laugh_during_training_as_the_Spanish_champio-a-2_1442937614386.jpg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Pretty happy with how my team is coming along

Bruno Fernandes/Jose Callejon-Timo Werner/Radamel Falcao-Florian Thauvin/Federico Bernardeschi
Paul Pogba/Hakan Calhanoglu-Radja Nainggolan/Morgan Sanson
Marcelo Brozovic/Lucas Tousart
Aleksander Kolarov/LB-David Alaba/CB-Jose Gimenez/Joris Gnagnon-Sergi Roberto/Alessandro Florenzi
Anthony Lopes/GK

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
giphy.gif

TF is it with you guys? Last week some of your were picking the same player three times with one pick! Meh, cheat all you want, I'll still beat you. And ffs, if you're going to try and cheat and take a player already drafted at least go for somebody better like Messi. Of course I should consider who I'm talking about here. Dude probably would have taken Sergio Ramos if given that chance. :facepalm:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
giphy.gif

TF is it with you guys? Last week some of your were picking the same player three times with one pick! Meh, cheat all you want, I'll still beat you. And ffs, if you're going to try and cheat and take a player already drafted at least go for somebody better like Messi. Of course I should consider who I'm talking about here. Dude probably would have taken Sergio Ramos if given that chance. :facepalm:

I moved on from Ramos, this time I wanted Varane :(

Reactions: les Habs

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Love that Pereira pick. Was debating between him and Sanson for my last midfield position. He will be a good player for United this season and allow Matic to not play every game.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I wonder if Richarlison would have been picked if not for last game. Hence why I didn't want the draft to start too late or drag on for too long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad