HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I just realized that Dahoud and Lo Celso hadnt gone for some reason after my picks and was hoping to snag one at my turn. Oh well.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I saw him. Wouldn't take him over Neres, but to be each their own and he's not a bad pick there.
Yeah I was pretty secretly fuming over Neres. He's a fantastic pick. When he moves next year whatever team gets him will be very happy.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
I really hope no one snags my next two picks in these last few spots before my turn. This team is going to score some goals and nearly the entire team hasn't even reached their prime yet.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I really hope no one snags my next two picks in these last few spots before my turn. This team is going to score some goals and nearly the entire team hasn't even reached their prime yet.

I have one player I’d really like to pick who’d be a great bench option but I’m expecting to get picked here soon.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Oh great. Now @Duchene2MacKinnon is going to go really crazy. I'd have grabbed Ascacibar myself after a while.

Bakayoko was on my radar. Depending on what one's side looks like and how they're line up, he's a different option to have in the squad. And speaking of squads, so how much more fun it is is to have more rounds?

So says the guy who panned the Arthur pick.

And for the record, I think Lo Celso is a good pick here and offers some nice versatility.

I saw him. Wouldn't take him over Neres, but to be each their own and he's not a bad pick there.

Yeah I was pretty secretly fuming over Neres. He's a fantastic pick. When he moves next year whatever team gets him will be very happy.

I figured you wouldn't be too keen on that pick. Very happy to have him even though I don't necessarily need him as a starter.

Tah & Mina getting picked certainly made that decision easier :laugh:

TF? Mina is available for trade now. PM all offers immediately please.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So says the guy who panned the Arthur pick.

I panned the Arthur pick because few if anyone has seen him in a live game... and laughed at the comments on missing out on him. The point was that he was drafted or rated highly because he was bought by a big European team not because people have seen him and can actually rate him.

and I meant non La liga fans.

Oh great. Now @Duchene2MacKinnon is going to go really crazy. I'd have grabbed Ascacibar myself after a while.

Bakayoko was on my radar. Depending on what one's side looks like and how they're line up, he's a different option to have in the squad. And speaking of squads, so how much more fun it is is to have more rounds?
/QUOTE]

as he should... WBS basically won the draft right there. I mean LOL at some of the picks ahead of that saint. He should've gone 2nd overall. :)

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I panned the Arthur pick because few if anyone has seen him in a live game... and laughed at the comments on missing out on him. The point was that he was drafted or rated highly because he was bought by a big European team not because people have seen him and can actually rate him.

and I meant non La liga fans.

Speaking as the guy who drafted him I can without a doubt say that I didn't draft him because he was bought by a big European team and that I drafted him because I do rate him.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

I figured you wouldn't be too keen on that pick. Very happy to have him even though I don't necessarily need him as a starter.

TF? Mina is available for trade now. PM all offers immediately please.

I really like Yerri, but Soyuncu & Elvedi are just as good, so I'm ok with holding onto my guys lol

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Matuidi finally goes. I was going to take him when I took Vidal. Cant believe some of the midfielders taken ahead of him.

Great pick.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad