HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Now would be a good time for y'all to list any players you might be interested in trading. It seems that this year more than ever y'all think your Pontiacs are Ferraris, but even so it'd be interesting to see who is on the block.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Well now that Matuidi is gone and I grabbed Neves I'm not sure I really want to move anyone. Very happy with my team so far...though I could use an elite CB if anyone wants to move one.

Reactions: All Might

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'm a little lefty heavy. Might be able to trade a lefty for a righty. So might be able to move a CB. Besides that I'm in good shape.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yeah I’m not entirely opposed to moving anyone but I like my team so some players could be harder to move than others.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If Promes played in a top 5 league he would be a top 100 lock. Just saying.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
28 caps and only 5 goals against Belarus, Morocco, Luxembourg, and Slovakia. No international tournaments.

Probably not. Those are his chance to shine outside of Russia and they speak for themselves.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
28 caps and only 5 goals against Belarus, Morocco, Luxembourg, and Slovakia. No international tournaments.

Probably not. Those are his chance to shine outside of Russia and they speak for themselves.
Just like the Argentine NT is a place for Dybala to shine outside of Italy? What's the point of posting this when you obviously haven't watched him play for the NT in those games, nor do you take into account the state of the Dutch NT when he played, or that a lot of his caps have been as a sub or incomplete appearances?

You get on people's case a lot for talking about players they don't watch. It's clear that Promes is one of those for you...so, maybe best to practice what you preach.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Just like the Argentine NT is a place for Dybala to shine outside of Italy? What's the point of posting this when you obviously haven't watched him play for the NT in those games, nor do you take into account the state of the Dutch NT when he played, or that a lot of his caps have been as a sub or incomplete appearances?

Because Italy and Russia are totally comparable as leagues. Haven't seen you posting much in the Russia league thread yourself to be fair.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Because Italy and Russia are totally comparable as leagues. Haven't seen you posting much in the Russia league thread yourself to be fair.
I post in the other league thread enough, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. Nor did I ever compare the leagues. I don't watch a lot of RPL and when I do it's almost exclusively to watch Promes because I really enjoy him as a player. I've watched most Netherlands NT games. But the comment was about you commenting about a player that you don't watch and using contextless stats to back said comment. The only purpose being to refute a statement that you have no point of reference for because you don't know much about the player outside of probably that hes been the best player in Russia for 3 years, Klopp thinks he's great and Liverpool tried to sign him but Spartak refused. Anyway it doesn't really matter its just weird people love to be contrary just to be contrary whether they have knowledge of the subject or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->