RW. Mane & Verdi
LW. Memphis & Phillipp
ST. Lukaku & Rodrigo

Is your manager a serial gum chewer? I hope not. :laugh:

Reactions: Savant

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yep definitely ready to make up for shit early picks by picking gems later when people aren't paying attention. Totally forgot I took Diego Costa, woof.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yep definitely ready to make up for **** early picks by picking gems later when people aren't paying attention. Totally forgot I took Diego Costa, woof.
I'm looking forward to making great picks and not trading them all away this year.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I've been thinking about this, but I figured people would want to wait until after the CL Final. I'm open for whenever, but want the usual format just like we had last year.

Like I said last year, it was a tougher draft, but still very pleased with a lot of my picks. Of course everyone always makes mistakes, but a lot of my picks proved to be really good value if last season was anything to go by. I remember being laughed at for my Arthur pick, but then again my teams never get their due.

Yep definitely ready to make up for **** early picks by picking gems later when people aren't paying attention. Totally forgot I took Diego Costa, woof.

Huh? You made fantastic picks. Weigl and Bonucci are the two you might regret, but that's about it. Pique was a steal considering who was taken ahead of him and this season proved that, but then Pique is never rated properly on this forum to begin with. Then you had a really good run of Malcolm, Alonso, Semedo, Lacazette, Guedes, Lo Celso and Havertz. I think you did well and this season has definitely made your picks look better.

I'm totally in again.

@les Habs

Sure, but what was your previous nickname so I know who you are?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Huh? You made fantastic picks. Weigl and Bonucci are the two you might regret, but that's about it. Pique was a steal considering who was taken ahead of him and this season proved that, but then Pique is never rated properly on this forum to begin with. Then you had a really good run of Malcolm, Alonso, Semedo, Lacazette, Guedes, Lo Celso and Havertz. I think you did well and this season has definitely made your picks look better.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. The Costa and Weigl picks weren't good, but at the end I cleaned up. We'll see if that happens again this year.

Sure, but what was your previous nickname so I know who you are?

Big Kahuna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->