HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Why the crazy formation? Who plays with 4 in the back nowadays? :sarcasm:

Dele's not a great player, but he was good value where I selected him. I got him at the end of the fifth round. I know English players have overrated value usually, but a lot of websites have him as way more valuable than that. I also think he helps give me some more goals from CM that I won't get from Goetze. I was worried that you were going to take Zakaria before I did. After having de Jong picked one pick before me, I needed to make sure I didn't have the two DM's I wanted picked before I got one of them.

Nah, I've been debating Paredes or Torreira to be my 6 since I got Luka; thus the old-school formation :laugh:

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm waiting as long as possible to pick a keeper. Don't really see the point at this stage as it is massively unlikely anyone will take my choice.

Sorry to keep taking youngsters.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Cavani
Perisic - Griezmann - Di Maria
Pjanic - Kondogbia
Davies - Laporte - Hummels - Pereira
Ederson

Bench:
Pulisic
Martial
Tah​

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm waiting as long as possible to pick a keeper. Don't really see the point at this stage as it is massively unlikely anyone will take my choice.

Sorry to keep taking youngsters.

Onana to me was a bit of a breaking point for me. There's other keepers I love, but none who have both that upper echelon ability with the ball & exceptional shot-stopping who aren't also massively inexperienced.

I'm curious to see who you pick and if it's one of the guys I'm thinking about picking up to mentor/push Onana.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Cavani
Perisic - Griezmann - Di Maria
Pjanic - Kondogbia
Davies - Laporte - Hummels - Pereira
Ederson

Bench:
Pulisic
Martial
Tah​
Excellent team, but you'd better hope Kondogbia is running everywhere since Pjanic, Griez, Di Maria and Perisic aren't exactly stellar defensive players.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yes, I especially have always liked Bernardeschi though I think he could have gone somewhere better than Juve to continue his development into a top player. I just don't think Juve will give him enough minutes at this stage of his career.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Bernardeschi has really stagnated since joining Juve, which is why I held off on him. Still buckets of potential though.

Belotti - Mbappe
Eriksen
Koke - Rakitic
J. Martinez
Azpilicueta - Caldara - Boateng - Meunier
Courtois

Subs:
Ndombele
Willian
Feeling good about my squad.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Bernardeschi has really stagnated since joining Juve, which is why I held off on him. Still buckets of potential though.

Belotti - Mbappe
Eriksen
Koke - Rakitic
J. Martinez
Azpilicueta - Caldara - Boateng - Meunier
Courtois

Subs:
Ndombele
Willian
Feeling good about my squad.

Your team looking quite better now

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Happy to add Tousart who I’ve been looking at for a while. Currently my bench is Falcao-Bernardeschi-Tousart.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ozil, Aouar and Goretzka are available for trade if anyone is interested.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sorry for the delay lads. I logged on just after work but my phone died. Logged onto my computer and picked as soon as I got home tonight.

Anyone on my squad is available for trade if anyone is interested, as is always the case.

Reactions: YNWA14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad