HF Wrestling Draft 2018 - Discussion Thread #2

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I'm more or less done picking. I can't guarantee I won't be making picks as long as others are haha

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m gonna put my card together today, and then determine if I want anyone else or not

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
There was a hardcore/no DQ match left in free agency? Damn I had no idea I would have taken one probably. :laugh:

Same here. I noticed last night as I was looking at all the matches to see if a match idea I'd had needed to be drafted or not. I did a count and noticed only four had been picked. Counted again. Even printed it out, LOL. So I thought I'd be the heel and take it. :D

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Speaking of today's picks, Raven might be gone but The Flock (les Habs edition) survives! What do I have in store?

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Damn wasn't it posted that all the no DQ matches were taken? I would have taken one ages ago.

It even says none remaining on the first page, it mucked my plans a bit that none were left.

It's a bit off to have one be on the board still when the board says none remaining.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Damn wasn't it posted that all the no DQ matches were taken? I would have taken one ages ago.

It even says none remaining on the first page, it mucked my plans a bit that none were left.

It's a bit off to have one be on the board still when the board says none remaining.

That's what I thought, but like I said I just noticed there was one if you count who picked them. Like I said, I was looking to check a match because I didn't pay a lot of attention to some of the match types that didn't interest me. Then I looked to see who had what because I was curious what cards would look like and I noticed one hadn't been taken. I counted multiple times and this is what I could see:

218 Habsrule
225 Colepens
234 Cor
239 Live In Then Now

So one left which I would have taken long ago myself. Now Sheppy has taken one, but there aren't any left after my pick.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Honestly, I have no idea if there's a Hardcore Match available. If it's good to go, I'll pick it. If not, i can switch it. Not a problem!

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I am finished picking.

There is some error in the OP of the draft page It says that there are five hardcore matches, but upon the first one being selected it says that there were only three remaining. I don't know what should be done about it and honestly it doesn't really matter to me.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
The board said none left though, and still does, so it's pretty whack to have one be available when people were led to believe there wasn't.

I 100% would have taken one during the draft but the board was updated to say none left so I didn't. It shaped multiple picks that I made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad