HF Wrestling Draft 2018 - Discussion Thread #2

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You get to decide who advances. You said you'd forfeit, you created the whole mess, you benefited from the extra votes, you changed yours to try balance it out only to back out on that too.

You can take the win or not, it's up to you. You sapped the fun out of it and ruined the genuine contest. If you want to win like that feel free.

The people spoke. They want a triple threat.

Oh.. and you do realize this is LITERALLY for nothing? If you want, I can meet someone at the local Chipotle and grab them a bowl to go. I'll pay for extra chicken, because protein gainz, BUT NO GUACAMOLE. I'M NOT PAYING FOR GUAC.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
The people spoke. They want a triple threat.

Oh.. and you do realize this is LITERALLY for nothing? If you want, I can meet someone at the local Chipotle and grab them a bowl to go. I'll pay for extra chicken, because protein gainz, BUT NO GUACAMOLE. I'M NOT PAYING FOR GUAC.

Like I said, if this crap gets treated as a draw I'll bow out. I'm not playing the vote begging popularity contest that you turned this into, it's not what the rest of us signed up for. So it's up to you, you can stick to your word and forfeit, or you can take the tainted win.

You're the one who went vote begging then came in here throwing the personal attacks. People aren't buying it CP. You're also the one who said he'd forfeit but then backtracked, apparently it means a whole lot to you lol.

So, choice is yours. Advance if you want to.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'm voting for PeterSidorkiewicz in the finals regardless of who the opposition is as I like his card much more than the other two, but I do hope that there isn't a three card final. There needs to be a tie breaker of some kind given that it could happen again in the finals and that sending both teams sets up a negative incentive for future votes. Triple threat would be crap.

I will say, this situation did emerge last year and there was a triple threat in the second round. There should be some way to break ties though.

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I'm voting for PeterSidorkiewicz in the finals regardless of who the opposition is as I like his card much more than the other two, but I do hope that there isn't a three card final. There needs to be a tie breaker of some kind given that it could happen again in the finals and that sending both teams sets up a negative incentive for future votes. Triple threat would be crap.

I'd rather PeterSidorkiewicz win than have some bastardized triple threat final.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Triple threat

Nope.

If we ever get a triple threat final it's going to be cool and happened legitimately not in a crap environment like this where it happened because of you vote begging.

Last edited:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Could decide it with all votes from previous rounds counted. That system wouldn't work in a first round match up though.

Reactions: Chris Cutter

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Let's cut a baby in half and hope one of them conceed defeat in order to save the baby

If one of them don't, then we have a triple threat final, and both @Morozov and @ColePens have half a baby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad