OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
That might be the issue for me. I’ll browse the games list on the DS. I just saw a 2DS XL with Mario Kart 7 built in. Probably the main game I’d play anyway for now.
There are tons of good games for 3DS/2DS. And they are all cheaper than switch games. It's certainly a good choice if you're looking for mobile anyway.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I wonder if Mira Sorvino thinks stuff like Fifty Shades is gross and disgusting too because only boys are disgusting and grow up to do heinous crimes.

The entire landscape is ****ed, maybe if we stopped blaming just men and understanding that the whole world is kind of ****ed, we might gain some ground here at fixing things.

Not sure of the situation you are referring to but generally in life it’s looking for a person/group at fault then arguing at stuff that may not even be there. That’s pretty much Facebook :laugh:

In reality so many things contribute and it’s better to look for real solutions. Sometimes it’s just the way things are too. Other times things aren’t actually a big deal and if they are to certain people they can try and promote change if anyone listens or deal with it and try to live a happy life.

We’ve made society way to complex when it really doesn’t have to be. I much prefer a simple life. Better for the mind.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I made the mistake of selling my 3DS for some gamecube games. It wasn't the end of the world, I wasn't using my 3DS much at that point anyway, but I play those gamecube games just as sparingly and would rather have the 3DS over the games I got :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Not sure of the situation you are referring to but generally in life it’s looking for a person/group at fault then arguing at stuff that may not even be there. That’s pretty much Facebook :laugh:

In reality so many things contribute and it’s better to look for real solutions. Sometimes it’s just the way things are too. Other times things aren’t actually a big deal and if they are to certain people they can try and promote change if anyone listens or deal with it and try to live a happy life.

We’ve made society way to complex when it really doesn’t have to be. I much prefer a simple life. Better for the mind.

Everything is a f***ing hash tag now.

Hey, you know what the world needs? More Trans and plus sized models in Victoria Secret shows and ads and to make men and boys feel like shit and some how hope the world becomes a better place when we have tragedies like the fire (but hey lets only talk about celebs that make MILLIONS who lost homes, but not the every day folk that lost their only homes in that fire)...

People pick the dumbest shit to put their stupid causes behind.

#time4respect?

How about we keep trying to help people and not hitch our wagon to stupid causes like an underwear show and publicizing how a dude lost 1 of his many homes in a fire when so many families lost their only homes in that fire.

According to Mira Sorvino, you, me and 99% of the board here that are male, are disgusting rapist pigs that are taught to be heinous towards women. That's how she thinks we're being raised and were raised. Lol, what? She's a wackjob. I get it stuff happened to her, but you know what so many people took that opportunity to falsely accuse and use it as a way to add separation between men and women when everyone was supposed to be in this together at our work places, homes, etc.

Mods - I hope that isn't political, if it is, please delete.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I like all sorts of bodies. Does that make me better or worse than if I only liked "Hollywood" bodies?

Am I a pig cause I'll lay with a variety? Or a hero? Lol. Is it empowering or demeaning?

I'm not mean to anyone because I was taught to be nice. (I can be snarky but never mean).

Someone calling me a default rapist however is very mean. But I'll be okay. #strongerthanwords

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Everything is a ****ing hash tag now.

Hey, you know what the world needs? More Trans and plus sized models in Victoria Secret shows and ads and to make men and boys feel like **** and some how hope the world becomes a better place when we have tragedies like the fire (but hey lets only talk about celebs that make MILLIONS who lost homes, but not the every day folk that lost their only homes in that fire)...

People pick the dumbest **** to put their stupid causes behind.

#time4respect?

How about we keep trying to help people and not hitch our wagon to stupid causes like an underwear show and publicizing how a dude lost 1 of his many homes in a fire when so many families lost their only homes in that fire.

According to Mira Sorvino, you, me and 99% of the board here that are male, are disgusting rapist pigs that are taught to be heinous towards women. That's how she thinks we're being raised and were raised. Lol, what? She's a wackjob. I get it stuff happened to her, but you know what so many people took that opportunity to falsely accuse and use it as a way to add separation between men and women when everyone was supposed to be in this together at our work places, homes, etc.

Yeah I was raised by a single Mum. Not sure how much that made a difference in how I act towards others though especially when I'm quite different to a lot of my family. Treat people with the basic human rights and if you don't like people get away from them and be around people you do like. I'm generally happy on my own anyways or with a small circle of people. I have my pugs too.

I am a smartass though not so much to strangers, mainly my friends and family. Thats how I grew up. My friends and I take the mickey out of each other. It's fun banter. If it goes to far it'll be brought up and they might be angry at each other for the night but everything is cool the next day.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

Sounds like #buymore

picture-4.png

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Everything is a ****ing hash tag now.

Hey, you know what the world needs? More Trans and plus sized models in Victoria Secret shows and ads and to make men and boys feel like **** and some how hope the world becomes a better place when we have tragedies like the fire (but hey lets only talk about celebs that make MILLIONS who lost homes, but not the every day folk that lost their only homes in that fire)...

People pick the dumbest **** to put their stupid causes behind.

#time4respect?

Amen.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I watch it every year or two. Just a fun show. A lot of humour, some action, some drama and some very pleasant looking women.

Was it you we were talking about Halt and Catch Fire? It's all on Netflix. I didn't know that.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
This is what I worry about people that drop weight too fast. It doesn't let your skin catch up to getting back to normal. If it's light loose skin, like not too much, it should get back to normal.

It takes time to have your skin "snap back" and I used to tell clients this many many moons ago when I used to train people. Gradual weight loss is always the best way because it allows your body to not go in shock from sudden weight loss, there's a lot of stuff that can mess up your body in that regard. But I think you'll be fine.

Just keep adding muscle to your body, keep drinking a lot of water and go visit your doctor to see how your skin is responding to the loss.

Gradual weight loss is hard to do. I eat my macros and excercise but I always seem to lose weight like nobodys business, it's never been a slow process for me and don't know how it can be slow for anyone who has a ton of weight to lose. The loose skin is not that bad right now, though.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Gradual weight loss is hard to do. I eat my macros and excercise but I always seem to lose weight like nobodys business, it's never been a slow process for me and don't know how it can be slow for anyone who has a ton of weight to lose. The loose skin is not that bad right now, though.
You should be fine then, it'll just take some time for the rest of your body to catch up.

Reactions: 66-30-33

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
About to watch S9E01 of walking dead. Kind of not excited at all. Anyone watching --- how is the current season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad