OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I took a picture in the bathroom standing sideways of my belly with a light on in the other room, it sure made me look muscular until I looked down and realized I still have a blob on me. :( Nearing 1 year keto (Nov 24), trying to stay SERIOUS about how much i'll lose by Xmas eating nothing but the same meals (not bored of them, it's really good) and been lifting weights/pushups/dips the past few weeks at 4X a week. 163 currently (from 230), so once year 2 hits by the end of year 2 hopefully i'll have a somewhat nice body, then i'll have to post a body pic here. Stomach feels weird when I rub my hand up and down it, like a flat blobby sucked in skin and I can see a bunch of loose skin forming near my belly button.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Not the fanciest area but really peaceful and views of mountains and ocean. Lots of birds in the area too. There’s a bird sanctuary down the road that’s awesome.

Brunswick Point in Delta, BC | Vancouver Trails
Looks nice. I love Canada and I would love to move there. You also have those 'Du Mariey' or however you spell those smokes. I love those things. I can do without the cold though. My polish blood tolerates it, but I'd rather be in tropical weather. I perform optimally with thinned blood. Don't know why.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Watching The Predator. There's some bad acting in this and bad actors, Olivia Munn is hot but holy hell she's a terrible actress.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@Tom Hanks

If I fled my job, wife, life and emigrate to Canada I would love to go to Toronto since that is the only place I been to. I never had so many bugs on my windshield before -ever- like I did when I drove the QEW from Buffalo to Toronto.
If I couldn't go to Toronto my second spot would be Vancouver since I have always thought it looked so majestic out pacific way and those mountain ranges.

What is rent for a decent joint by the way? Not center city I don't like cities much although they only have one purpose for me and that is employment opportunities.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Watching The Predator. There's some bad acting in this and bad actors, Olivia Munn is hot but holy hell she's a terrible actress.
Is it bad?! I was asking here last night about that movie because I want to download it, but don't want to waste ratio getting it. I know it's mediocre, but is it bad mediocre or what?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
@Tom Hanks

If I fled my job, wife, life and emigrate to Canada I would love to go to Toronto since that is the only place I been to. I never had so many bugs on my windshield before -ever- like I did when I drove the QEW from Buffalo to Toronto.
If I couldn't go to Toronto my second spot would be Vancouver since I have always thought it looked so majestic out pacific way and those mountain ranges.

What is rent for a decent joint by the way? Not center city I don't like cities much although they only have one purpose for me and that is employment opportunities.

Vancouver is pretty. I prefer Victoria on Vancouver Island. More laid back and it’s a small quaint beautiful city. Everything is close beaches, lakes, mountains etc.

In Vancouver anything in the suburbs for a house or townhouse with minimum 3 bedrooms will start at $2200 not bad places from what I saw. You’d get something pretty nice in the $2500 - $3000 range. Prices can go way higher too especially in Vancouver itself even outside of the city centre.

I’ve lived in St Catherine’s Ontario (75 mins from Toronto from memory) which I had a great time. not for a winter though. I very much prefer the West Coast winters.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Looks nice. I love Canada and I would love to move there. You also have those 'Du Mariey' or however you spell those smokes. I love those things. I can do without the cold though. My polish blood tolerates it, but I'd rather be in tropical weather. I perform optimally with thinned blood. Don't know why.

Weather wise the winters are mild even more so in Victoria. It’ll be 50f all week here. I imagine that’s better than PA at the moment

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
the only thing I've ever liked her in is The Newsroom. I think it's because Sorkin dialogue is intentionally over-the-top enough that nobody really quite acts like a real person, so it masks that she can't quite act like a real person :laugh:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
10.8km walk along the river in 2h 27m

First frost on the ground today out here. Still sunny though. Cold this morning. Might have to buy some gloves and a proper window scraper (instead of a CD cover :laugh:)

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
First frost on the ground today out here. Still sunny though. Cold this morning. Might have to buy some gloves and a proper window scraper (instead of a CD cover :laugh:)
We had a little snow that really wasn't worth the effort.

I have a windscreen cover from Canadian Tire ($15). You hook the elastic straps together inside the car then just peel it off the windscreen.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

So, if it's a distraction from your viewing, turn the sound off and imagine her acting is as hot as she is.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So, if it's a distraction from your viewing, turn the sound off and imagine her acting is as hot as she is.
Lol it made no sense why she survived. I was like why is she playing the bumbling idiot and then it was like oh wait that's just her.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I took a picture in the bathroom standing sideways of my belly with a light on in the other room, it sure made me look muscular until I looked down and realized I still have a blob on me. :( Nearing 1 year keto (Nov 24), trying to stay SERIOUS about how much i'll lose by Xmas eating nothing but the same meals (not bored of them, it's really good) and been lifting weights/pushups/dips the past few weeks at 4X a week. 163 currently (from 230), so once year 2 hits by the end of year 2 hopefully i'll have a somewhat nice body, then i'll have to post a body pic here. Stomach feels weird when I rub my hand up and down it, like a flat blobby sucked in skin and I can see a bunch of loose skin forming near my belly button.
This is what I worry about people that drop weight too fast. It doesn't let your skin catch up to getting back to normal. If it's light loose skin, like not too much, it should get back to normal.

It takes time to have your skin "snap back" and I used to tell clients this many many moons ago when I used to train people. Gradual weight loss is always the best way because it allows your body to not go in shock from sudden weight loss, there's a lot of stuff that can mess up your body in that regard. But I think you'll be fine.

Just keep adding muscle to your body, keep drinking a lot of water and go visit your doctor to see how your skin is responding to the loss.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone a fan of Nintendo DS? I feel like it will be more comfortable to play over the switch.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I wonder if Mira Sorvino thinks stuff like Fifty Shades is gross and disgusting too because only boys are disgusting and grow up to do heinous crimes.

The entire landscape is f***ed, maybe if we stopped blaming just men and understanding that the whole world is kind of f***ed, we might gain some ground here at fixing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad