OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Dude you gotta admit the last two seasons were craptastic.
I think we have enough evidence to suggest that we may disagree about what is and is not a "craptastic" movie. I feel like this may translate to tv as well :laugh:.

But yeah I haven't seen it and that happens with a lot of shows. I'll keep you posted.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I think we have enough evidence to suggest that we may disagree about what is and is not a "craptastic" movie. I feel like this may translate to tv as well :laugh:.

But yeah I haven't seen it and that happens with a lot of shows. I'll keep you posted.
God damn it. It's right to me.

You'll see.

YOU'LL SEE....

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
It's NBC's fault that Chuck's last seasons became what they are. They toyed with cancellation pretty much twice a season and waited to renew at almost the absolute last moments. I would imagine it's extremely difficult to string together stories and ideas when you're not even sure if the final handful of episodes you're writing/filming are going to be aired.

It did keep its heart throughout all of that and that's what kept me coming back.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Opinion question, I told my manager I was going to be late today because of some headaches I've been having recently (I was planning on going to med express, but I'm 95% sure it's sleep apnea and they can't diagnose that), and he responded to me with saying "just take today off". Should I actually take the entire day off because my manager told me to, or should I go in after lunch like I planned on doing?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Take the day off.

Just rest.

Attack tomorrow with everything you have.

Also. If you think you have apnea, get a sleep test.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone here watch This Is Us and end up a blubbering mess after each episode?

Wtf is this show's goal? To make you cry every time or what?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Anyone here watch This Is Us and end up a blubbering mess after each episode?

Wtf is this show's goal? To make you cry every time or what?

My friend watches it and he described what it is about and I basically said what I think will happen. It did :laugh:. There’s certain formulas to tug at heart strings.

It’s kind of like all those talent shows. Everyone basically has some heart breaking story they overcome to get on. The only reason they get on is if they do have a heart breaking story (real or very exaggerated).

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
A Vancouver Community centre helping out the homeless. Love the valet service for carts and dogs.

upload_2018-11-14_23-8-50.jpeg

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
After missing yesterday, I came in today to learn that my computer died during a Windows 10 update, so now both my classified and unclassified computers are busted. Looks like I picked a good day to miss yesterday :laugh:

Sorry. But that is just stop two in firing you. Step one was telling you to say home yesterday.

Now they've deleted your computer access.

:laugh:

Reactions: Empoleon8771
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad