OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Stupid Dodgers.
euRu9De.gif

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Ughh, I had a bad cold last month that lasted forever. Just when I was starting to feel normal again, back it comes. I'm even losing my voice now. This is really screwing up my workouts too.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
For those who live in Sq. Hill or Shadyside, there's an active shooter in the Tree of Life synagogue (Wilkins at Shady). Stay safe.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
It's sad that the response, or lack thereof, to mass shootings counts as "politics" in this country nowadays. You're not wrong, you're seeing the same groups do the same things that they do in other shootings, but it's just sad.
I don't disagree. However, this is not the place to discuss it.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
They got the guy but there are casualties

7 at last count, at least that's what the BBC ticker is telling me.

Makes hockey seem pretty stupid and worthless in comparison, IMO. Be better to each other, yinzers. I don't want to bring my girlfriend back to a Fallout 3 add on for Christmas.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Well I just got rid of a load of empty water bottles. Every now and then some homeless people knock on our door for cans and stuff, instead of cashing them in we give them the bottles the past few years. Not seen them around for a while so they got at least $40 worth and 20 free coffees at McDonalds. Time to horde bottles again.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What an utterly horrific time to be alive

This. Obviously we cannot get into politics, but i am so sick of shootings happening almost like it's a regular occurrence. I am so sick to my stomach over having people die. It's hard enough to live in this world with the way cancer and other diseases are. The short time we get to learn, live, and love should never ever ever be taken.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
This. Obviously we cannot get into politics, but i am so sick of shootings happening almost like it's a regular occurrence. I am so sick to my stomach over having people die. It's hard enough to live in this world with the way cancer and other diseases are. The short time we get to learn, live, and love should never ever ever be taken.
Too bad we can't all just get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad