HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
Anybody have tickets for the Pens next week to sell?
PM me.
Thanks.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Sounds like Amazon’s new HQ will not be coming to Newark.

The Newark bid had little going for it compared to its' competition, save the fact State of New Jersey was going to pay off AMZN with oodles of money in the form of tax breaks.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
Sorry if this has been asked before but what section rows etc in the clubs are eligible for the free food buffet

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
$30 tickets to next Tuesday night vs Pitts, Marty HOF night
Go to the Devils website for details

It's also good drive night, bring canned food to donate and you'll get a pair of tickets vouchers.

WorkHahdPlayHahd

Mar 7, 2016
Islanders fan jumping boards for a second to ask a question. So my buddy (he's a Devils fan) and I just snagged a number of tickets of StubHub for a "partial" or "shared" suite For the Isles game on the 21st. There were a couple of options on there, all for the same suite. Some of the tickets said "GA, you'll have seats x-z and some of the other options were "Standing room only." Just wondering what we should expect. Obviously I'm not expecting the suite to be catered or anything but just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this practice before?

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Islanders fan jumping boards for a second to ask a question. So my buddy (he's a Devils fan) and I just snagged a number of tickets of StubHub for a "partial" or "shared" suite For the Isles game on the 21st. There were a couple of options on there, all for the same suite. Some of the tickets said "GA, you'll have seats x-z and some of the other options were "Standing room only." Just wondering what we should expect. Obviously I'm not expecting the suite to be catered or anything but just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this practice before?
In my experience it's the same as Barclay's. Just go and if you don't like your suite mates move to the next one over.

Reactions: WorkHahdPlayHahd

WorkHahdPlayHahd

Mar 7, 2016
In my experience it's the same as Barclay's. Just go and if you don't like your suite mates move to the next one over.
Thanks for the reply. I've personally never done the shared suite thing anywhere

So basically, once you're on the suite level, they don't "check" your ticket? so if there's an empty suite you just *walk into* another one?

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Thanks for the reply. I've personally never done the shared suite thing anywhere

So basically, once you're on the suite level, they don't "check" your ticket? so if there's an empty suite you just *walk into* another one?
Sort of. Yes to being able to move about freely, it depends on the usher in whether or not you'll arouse suspicion by going in to an empty one. Worst case you'll be asked to go back to your suite, especially if you're with a dude wearing devils gear.

The catering thing wholly depends on who owns the suite. Some companies pay for it which can piss people off if you're in there and they don't know you. That's rare but again, it's not like they'll throw you out of the arena unless you act like an a-hole.

WorkHahdPlayHahd

Mar 7, 2016
Sort of. Yes to being able to move about freely, it depends on the usher in whether or not you'll arouse suspicion by going in to an empty one. Worst case you'll be asked to go back to your suite, especially if you're with a dude wearing devils gear.

The catering thing wholly depends on who owns the suite. Some companies pay for it which can piss people off if you're in there and they don't know you. That's rare but again, it's not like they'll throw you out of the arena unless you act like an a-hole.
Awesome thanks. My biggest concern is not having a seat to sit in, but if my math is correct, it looks like theres at least 16 seating positions in the suite, and worse comes to worse I don't mind standing... I'm assuming if theres around 15 tickets for sale in that entire box then it means the "whole" box is for sale if you understand what I'm getting at? Meaning that it's probably totally empty and whoever buys the second market seats is the "owner" of the box that night? I could be totally wrong

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Awesome thanks. My biggest concern is not having a seat to sit in, but if my math is correct, it looks like theres at least 16 seating positions in the suite, and worse comes to worse I don't mind standing... I'm assuming if theres around 15 tickets for sale in that entire box then it means the "whole" box is for sale if you understand what I'm getting at? Meaning that it's probably totally empty and whoever buys the second market seats is the "owner" of the box that night? I could be totally wrong
If being seated is your major concern just go sit somewhere as I did at Barclays last weekend. Suites in both arenas rarely sell out for hockey.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just paid $107.70 USD ($140.50 CAD) for seats 5 rows from the rafters in Toronto, and that was BOX office price (TM released some seats so I jumped on it).

Their UPPER LEVEL seats in the first 5 rows are pushing $240 CAD ($183 USD). Flipping madness. I'd only go to 1 or 2 games per year if I was a Leafs fan, and never in the lower bowl.

Have fun and let us know your experience

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Will do. Leaving for the HHOF now.

Were you able to get tickets for the actual ceremony (inside the hall, not outside watching on the monitors). Couple friends and I got shut out of that and we ordered relatively quickly after it was announced. Clearly Uncle Gary's induction selling the place out.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Were you able to get tickets for the actual ceremony (inside the hall, not outside watching on the monitors).

That's on Monday. Today was media day, so they shut down the great hall bc all the players are being interviewed. Upshot of that is they took the cup out and they're letting people pose with it & touch it. I've seen it before but never had as much time as I want to look at it since it's usually mobbed or roped off or behind glass wherever I've seen it. What I didn't know is this is the only week of the year the current cup is actually at the HHOF. Rest of the year it travels.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
That's on Monday. Today was media day, so they shut down the great hall bc all the players are being interviewed. Upshot of that is they took the cup out and they're letting people pose with it & touch it. I've seen it before but never had as much time as I want to look at it since it's usually mobbed or roped off or behind glass wherever I've seen it. What I didn't know is this is the only week of the year the current cup is actually at the HHOF. Rest of the year it travels.

No shit, really?

I was able to get a picture with it last weekend, now it feels even cooler that we managed to luck out and get that while it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad