HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I would hope they're still doing that. Definitely want to get there early, preferably when the doors open. I'm pretty sure you can only purchase 1 puck at a time. You then have to get back on line for another.

I DO have an offer ... would you trade the Bratt puck for the Dalton Prout I got last year? :laugh:

:laugh: I do believe I'll pass, but I appreciate the offer!

When we got in last year, they were definitely down to their last 30-40 or so and I think we got in about an hour early so it can definitely go fast. Plus it's a 4 PM game so who knows what the crowd will be like given many people will be off.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Does anybody know what the event rate is for metered parking on the streets around the arena?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I didn't know that KISS was still together and touring.

Got the email this morning about their August 14 show in Newark.

Greene is more washed up than them

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
The Line Change restaurant thing is pretty good. got the lobster roll (with kettle chips, slight bay seasoning i think) for $15. Not the best lobster roll, of course, but considering it's canned lobster meat, it's pretty good and filling.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Ironically, I agree with both of you.

People need to have personnel responsibility, the spoon isnt making you fat. That said, tough to claim you're trying to create a, "fun, family atmosphere" when you're all-in on gambling. Seems odd to me.
hey man, dad needs to have some fun with gambling, too

that extra dough could make or break that birthday trip to six flags for junior

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The odds of my paying $15 for a canned meat lobster roll are approximately the same as the Devils winning the Stanley Cup this season.

Reactions: New Jersey

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
feels like a chore at this point to make it there on a weeknight for the tickets i got for free from the food drive

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Anyone notice Stubhub jacked their fees again?

Used to be they'd increase your listing by 15% and then take 10% of your sale (25%), but I just went to list tickets and the increased my listing a whopping 29% and want 15% of my sale (44%).

This is getting unreasonable, and makes me wonder if they're ripe for a competitor.

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Used to be they'd increase your listing by 15% and then take 10% of your sale (25%), but I just went to list tickets and the increased my listing a whopping 30% and want 15% of my sale (45%).

This is getting unreasonable, and makes me wonder if they're ripe for a competitor.

SeatGeek, TickPick

dbv

Jul 5, 2006

Used to be they'd increase your listing by 15% and then take 10% of your sale (25%), but I just went to list tickets and the increased my listing a whopping 29% and want 15% of my sale (44%).

No corresponding increase for TE?

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

Stubhub quietly announced last week they're moving to dynamic sell fees. I heard it could be anywhere from 8 to 17 percent depending upon the event but don't quote me on that. Who knows how long that lasts. They lost a ton of sales when they went to all-in pricing a few years back and eventually switched back to fees at checkout. Stubhub is the worst run company of the major ticket marketplaces so dumb moves like this don't surprise me.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Anyone interested in a pair of Lower Bowl seats for Saturday night?

As 1 of only 2 Saturday night games scheduled all season (still angry about this) I fully planned on going, but the 40" of snow Vermont received this month changed my mind.

Lower Bowl, Section 22, Devils Attack Twice, $37.50 each (i.e. $75 total).
Way cheaper than Stubhub.

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I tried PJ Ryan's last week.

A one and done experience.

You shouldn't charge $7.50 for a domestic beer when that same beer ranges from $3 to $5 at the other bars nearby.

I like the new set up with more tvs and shuffleboard, but the place was nearly empty while the other joints were hopping.

When you're new to the scene you want to price accordingly and draw people in, not chase them out.

And just an awful job by Three Levels to be closed before a sold out game.

How hard is it for their mgmt to look up the events at Prudential Center.

In before someone says Black Friday, all they needed was a manager and two bartenders to open up around Noon.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Beware of horrid ice tomorrow night.

Seton Hall tips off against Louisville at noon. Used the buyback because I don't want to spend my whole Saturday in Newark and the Pirates are a bit more worth the trip at this moment.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Beware of horrid ice tomorrow night.

Seton Hall tips off against Louisville at noon. Used the buyback because I don't want to spend my whole Saturday in Newark and the Pirates are a bit more worth the trip at this moment.

I checked the weather report and ice is not in the forecast.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad