Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Looks like Miro has a primary assist so far.
Yup! He was on the 4th line tonight but definitely earned a promotion back up to his spot in the near future. He played hard, back checked his ass off and had the most high skilled ridiculous twisted type pass to Sutter for a goal. Check the video out, should be on twitter. What a play!

Holtbyisms

Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I've been to two games this season, the two home losses. You should be safe, because we are not there tonight. Sunday, now that's a different story. Enjoy it. Staying for the turkey shoot?
I'm 6-0 this season lol! Nah, no turkey shoot for me. Ran to the bathroom at the start of the PP we had the disallowed goal on and the line was already outrageous. On the way back home.

Holtbyisms

Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Every Caps fan is watching Miro closely lol.
They should be, I know people are excited about Leonard but Miro very well could be the most talented prospect in our system. He's already showing it against men in a tough league with minimal experience in North America. I remember watching Vrana in Hershey and being wowed by his talent at that age but he's got nothing on Miro from a talent or compete standpoint.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
They should be, I know people are excited about Leonard but Miro very well could be the most talented prospect in our system. He's already showing it against men in a tough league with minimal experience in North America. I remember watching Vrana in Hershey and being wowed by his talent at that age but he's got nothing on Miro from a talent or compete standpoint.

Yep, I haven’t been excited over a prospect since Ovy draft.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Caps have some good young talent ready to burst. And shorter paths to NHL. I suspect the Bears will be a much younger team next year and many of the vets (except Sgarbosa, Veccicone, and McIlrath) will be gone. Really hope Leonard, Chesley, Sudz, and Cristal are all in Hershey. Miro, Trinyev, Hofer, Rybinski, Dube, Iorio, also all 23 and under in Hershey. Lots of NHL spots available next three years.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I got so hyped for Kuzy after his World Juniors performances, it’s a shame we don’t get to see Miroshenko play in those.
Brought back memories that game he carried the team on his shoulders. Was it Canada? Ugh age and memories...

Reactions: um

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
What in the hell happened to THAT GUY??

freaking upsetting.
5 years ago he told us exactly who he was (and more importantly, who he wasn’t):

I don’t give [an expletive] about that,” he said. “To be MVP, you have to work hard 365 [days] in a year, but I’m not ready for that. I want to have fun, and I want to make those risky plays when sometimes you don’t have a play and you guys don’t understand every time those plays. It’s not easy to make. But to be MVP in this league, you have to play even better. You have to go next level. It’s not easy. More important, you have to stay focused 365 [days], but that’s not my style.”

Holtbyisms

Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
What a game from Mud tonight! The best goaltending performance I've seen live this season. He keeps this up all season and he might be pushing for a spot next camp in DC. He's now 2nd in GAA and 4th in SV% and 1st in shutouts. He's got a 50/50 split with Shep so far. I'd like to see that continue unless he starts to struggle.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
What a game from Mud tonight! The best goaltending performance I've seen live this season. He keeps this up all season and he might be pushing for a spot next camp in DC. He's now 2nd in GAA and 4th in SV% and 1st in shutouts. He's got a 50/50 split with Shep so far. I'd like to see that continue unless he starts to struggle.
Clay is good! He will be waiver exempt next year (last year) so I think it is more likely that we part ways with Shep-Daddy and make Clay the 1G and have Gibson as 2G.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
What do you guys think of Dubé? Think we could see him called up at some point?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Dube is interesting given he is only 21 but yeah, I think there are other options before him. But looking forward to seeing how far he can go in the next couple of years.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Man Clay Stevenson is developing into a goalie that ppl might be thinking why wasn't this guy a 1st round draft pick! He's leads the AHL in GAA(1.58), Shutouts(4), SV%(.938) and 2nd in Wins(9-3). This is rookie season in the AHL and he was never drafted. Not even Hunter Shepard has put up numbers like this in all his time with Hershey.

Reactions: RedRocking

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Man Clay Stevenson is developing into a goalie that ppl might be thinking why wasn't this guy a 1st round draft pick! He's leads the AHL in GAA(1.58), Shutouts(4), SV%(.938) and 2nd in Wins(9-3). This is rookie season in the AHL and he was never drafted. Not even Hunter Shepard has put up numbers like this in all his time with Hershey.
That’s great to hear. Does he have the size and athletic ability to be a potential #1 in he NHL? I haven’t really had a chance to watch him play yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad