Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
Could be Fucale hurt, it could also be they want to see how Shepard can handle the AHL, since he's been doing pretty well with the stingrays

Reactions: Capagonia

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Is there any indication how long Protas will have to quarantine before practicing/playing?

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
I have an idea. Hershey will play with two G on the ice plus four skaters. It is a special training for Caps prospects. Insted of making them roat in the bottom 6, the whole team will play 60 SH minutes now.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I have an idea. Hershey will play with two G on the ice plus four skaters. It is a special training for Caps prospects. Insted of making them roat in the bottom 6, the whole team will play 60 SH minutes now.
Pretty dumb statement considering the forwards are basically all Caps prospects. Plus the only forward in the top 6 that isn’t a prospect is Sgarbossa

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Pretty dumb statement considering the forwards are basically all Caps prospects. Plus the only forward in the top 6 that isn’t a prospect is Sgarbossa
What is dumb is to consider a bust like LuJo a prospect. Most of the guys in the top six has 0.0000% chance to make it to the NHL. And then the only valid prospects are plaing scrap minutes. An O'Brien-Gersich first line. What a joke. It's been like that for years. A complete joke. I have no idea why Caps continue to work with these chocolat guys.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
What is dumb is to consider a bust like LuJo a prospect. Most of the guys in the top six has 0.0000% chance to make it to the NHL. And then the only valid prospects are plaing scrap minutes. An O'Brien-Gersich first line. What a joke. It's been like that for years. A complete joke. I have no idea why Caps continue to work with these chocolat guys.

Who doesn’t like chocolate?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Bruh clearly you can’t read. Liam O’Brien isn’t on the team anymore he’s on Colorado’s AHL squad. I’ll spell out the forward lines for you so you don’t have to search for them:

Snively-Sgarbossa-Pilon
AJF-McMichael-Riat
Moulson-Morelli-Clark
Gersich-Sutter-Leason

Protas will most likely step right into the lineup once he quarantines. Most likely replaces Morelli. That’s then a grand total of 2 guys who aren’t Capitals prospects in the lineup which is very, very rare.

Most of the guys in the top 6 have more than a 0.0 percent chance of making the NHL. You’re doing a pathetic job of trying to be a troll, as usual and everyone can see through your BS.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Bruh clearly you can’t read. Liam O’Brien isn’t on the team anymore he’s on Colorado’s AHL squad. I’ll spell out the forward lines for you so you don’t have to search for them:

Snively-Sgarbossa-Pilon
AJF-McMichael-Riat
Moulson-Morelli-Clark
Gersich-Sutter-Leason

Protas will most likely step right into the lineup once he quarantines. Most likely replaces Morelli. That’s then a grand total of 2 guys who aren’t Capitals prospects in the lineup which is very, very rare.

Most of the guys in the top 6 have more than a 0.0 percent chance of making the NHL. You’re doing a pathetic job of trying to be a troll, as usual and everyone can see through your BS.
Man, you cannot read. You know what years mean? Many years, more than one, not only one, not only this one. You understand?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Man, you cannot read. You know what years mean? Many years, more than one, not only one, not only this one. You understand?
Grasping at straws as usual. Yes I understand what years means. The prospects have been in the top 6 for multiple seasons now. Snively, Pilon, Pinho, Gersich, AJF, Malenstyn etc have all rotated top 6 spots in previous seasons. All are considered prospects.

The years where prospects weren’t in the top 6 were due to the fact that there weren’t good enough prospects in the system. The good prospects bypassed the AHL. This is the most forward prospects in Hershey since when the Washington/Hershey affiliation started way back in 2005.

You once again don’t know what you’re talking about. Have a great rest of your night.

Last edited:

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Grasping at straws as usual. Yes I understand what years means. The prospects have been in the top 6 for multiple seasons now. Snively, Pilon, Pinho, Gersich, AJF, Malenstyn etc have all rotated top 6 spots in previous seasons. All are considered prospects.

The years where prospects weren’t in the top 6 were due to the fact that there weren’t good enough prospects in the system. The good prospects bypassed the AHL. This is the most forward prospects in Hershey since when the Washington/Hershey affiliation started way back in 2005.

You once again don’t know what you’re talking about. Have a great rest of your night.
Your personal attacks against me and your generalizations about me are so common every time you do not like what I say. Let's imagine you do not rememder the awful O'Brien-Gersich two season long first line idious period. After all you can forget two recent Hershey years. It is not that important.

Let's look at this year games. Why are they playing Sgarboss as their 1C? First line center should be McMichael. He is the Caps prospect. When Protas is here, he should be the 2C. Leason and Clark on bottom 6 is idious. Riat and Pilon are done with NHL. Clark and Leason should have all the chances to progress now.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
The Capitals know that winning is a very important consideration for Hershey and that the Capitals prospects have to earn the ice time and not just be given it. If the Caps wanted more ice time for their prospects with a less competitive AHL team they should’ve partnered with another organization. Hershey shouldn’t be blamed for this.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Your personal attacks against me and your generalizations about me are so common every time you do not like what I say. Let's imagine you do not rememder the awful O'Brien-Gersich two season long first line idious period. After all you can forget two recent Hershey years. It is not that important.
I do remember two seasons ago, considering my family has been a season ticket holder for the Bears for the entire duration of the affiliation. Why do you think I’m a Capitals fan? I live in Penguins/Flyers country.

Two seasons ago would have been Gersich’s rookie season in Hershey. He was coming off a big NCAA season and had very high expectations. He was a highly regarded prospect who got into Stanley Cup playoff games. He wasn’t some bum prospect then.

O’Brien was an NHL/AHL tweener at that point and was highly regarded in the locker room. Surrounding rookies with AHL vets is very important. If you want to actually do some research on the topic, I suggest looking at some of the top prospects that have come through the organization and see who played on their line or who was their D partner. It’s usually at least one vet on a line or paired with the young guns.

Let's look at this year games. Why are they playing Sgarboss as their 1C? First line center should be McMichael. He is the Caps prospect. When Protas is here, he should be the 2C. Leason and Clark on bottom 6 is idious. Riat and Pilon are done with NHL. Clark and Leason should have all the chances to progress now.
See last paragraph above. But I will add because Sgarbossa is a top 5 player at the AHL level and a perfect guy to have around to mentor the young guys. Why would the organization sign him to a two year extension after his first season in Hershey? They want him around. McMichael gets plenty of 5 on 5 time and PP1 time as the 2C.

Clark and Leason are in the bottom six because they aren’t outplaying Pilon, Snively, Riat or AJF. And before you say Leason has 4 goals let me gently remind you his 4 goals are against the Binghamton Devils, who have yet to beat the Bears and are one of the worst teams in the entire AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad