Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
All this would be true if AHL coaches were more talanted pros and natural gifted teachers. But in practice some/all of them are selfish cowards more than genius man leaders and teachers. Many prospects cannot succide not becose of their 'mentality' problems but becose they are in a bad systeme. Can someone explain me why a coach with more than two neirons in his head will play O'Brien on the first line and PP1 unit for so long past seasons? It is so easy to ****up your job with the players and than say 'Oh, it is not me, it is not My fault, they had mentality issues'.

This is so dumb. Spencer Carberry is probably considered one of the best young talents in the coaching ranks right now. Elliotte Friedman mentioned on the 31 thoughts pod during the Caps coaching search that he’s thought of very highly within the organization and outside of it as well.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The Sgarbossa call up makes less sense the more I think about it. The Caps already have Maillet, Pinho and Carr up on the taxi squad. Why also bring Sgarbossa?

Like I’ve said before, the idea of the taxi squad makes sense on paper but the execution of it doesn’t make any sense. The original idea was to use it in case of COVID outbreaks so you didn’t have to bring guys up for the AHL and cross expose.

What good is it to stash Sgarbossa, Carr, Maillet, Pinho etc. if they can’t even be “recalled” to the main squad because of salary cap issues with the main team?

I’m really glad for Pilon though. He has been very, very good this year and deserves a look at least. Unfortunately they’ll have to do some cap juggling to get him in the lineup.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
While I’m excited to maybe see pinho, I would rather him play in Hershey than sit on a taxi squad. I only like this move he is going to play

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
The Sgarbossa call up makes less sense the more I think about it. The Caps already have Maillet, Pinho and Carr up on the taxi squad. Why also bring Sgarbossa?

Like I’ve said before, the idea of the taxi squad makes sense on paper but the execution of it doesn’t make any sense. The original idea was to use it in case of COVID outbreaks so you didn’t have to bring guys up for the AHL and cross expose.

What good is it to stash Sgarbossa, Carr, Maillet, Pinho etc. if they can’t even be “recalled” to the main squad because of salary cap issues with the main team?

I’m really glad for Pilon though. He has been very, very good this year and deserves a look at least. Unfortunately they’ll have to do some cap juggling to get him in the lineup.

both Ovechkin and Oshie did not practice on Tuesday so could be something going on there.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I wasn’t impressed with Pinho’s play when he got in the Caps lineup. but her certainly showed tonight that he is a legit tweener prospect. Same with Mailette with 5 apples. Good to see both of them get some Playing time. Good to move them around.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Sounds like Philly could use him up at the big club.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad