Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Part of me hopes he can make his NHL debut this year, but then again if he’s making his NHL debut that means the Caps are probably smoked with injuries.
He only signed a Hershey contract so not eligible for call-up. And with not many contracts available I wouldn’t be on it… especially since he is 29.

That said, this is a GREAT signing for Hershey. Will bring leadership, mentor some young guys, strengthen the PP, and provide scoring.

Also fun to see a local DMV native (played for Little Caps and Team MD) here locally and Landon HS. Won a championship with Landon when Snively was a freshman (also on team).

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
Yes, this is a great signing by Hershey. Regardless of his size, he's a proven scorer in the AHL. He was on the radar my last year of scouting and the circumstances worked out this year to bring him to Hershey.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Definitely needed another RD. Doesn’t sound good for Martin Hugo Has. I want to like that guy but he must not have it.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I’m extremely surprised they brought Shane back. Nothing against him, but I feel as if what he brings to the team has mostly been acknowledged with other signings and prospects. Their forward group could get very crowded once Washington makes final roster decisions

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
He only signed a Hershey contract so not eligible for call-up. And with not many contracts available I wouldn’t be on it… especially since he is 29.

That said, this is a GREAT signing for Hershey. Will bring leadership, mentor some young guys, strengthen the PP, and provide scoring.

Also fun to see a local DMV native (played for Little Caps and Team MD) here locally and Landon HS. Won a championship with Landon when Snively was a freshman (also on team).
This guy wrecked my team so many times over the years. He was unreal. So much better than all of us on the ice. Same with Snively. Both solid kids too.

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
I think Gersich was a great signing and has been in discussion for a while as other options were explored.. It worked out that returning was best for him. He brings a veteran presence, great speed, penalty killing, occasional offense, and is a good presence in the locker room. Left wing was a little bit questionable for Hershey and this will help.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad