Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
How do playoffs work with these whacky divisions?
IIRC the original plan had the first round of playoffs being teams playing against teams from their division. Not sure how they will do that now that the one division has only 3 teams. Maybe they pick the top 8 teams in the east based on points percentage. The pacific and Canadian divisions should be fun to figure out

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
How does mcmichael look? U think he will be a future top liner for Washington?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Riat playing well and so is Leason. Now they are all a ways away from being NHL caliber but talent is developing. And then surprisingly, Sutter has moved to center and has been doing very well. But yes on Pilon. Posted in another thread that I would like to see him pulled up with the Wilson suspension. I’m not really a fan of Pinho. I’d rather see what Pilon can do at RW or Center if needed.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Sounds like there won't be a Calder Cup this year, but perhaps a post tourney within the divisions:

31 Thoughts: Eichel injury the latest bad news in Sabres’ cursed year

18. The AHL held a conference call on Monday to discuss a playoff format and are hoping to finalize something. A Calder Cup itself is very unlikely due to cross-country quarantines and the overall economics. But a short post-season in each division is being worked on.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Protas team is out from the KHL Gagarin Cup. He can join the AHL squad now or go play golf til next October.

UPDATE: He is second on his team in KHL playoff scoring. That mean he will be dominant in AHL right here right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad