Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
1393698_10151985902349477_1303232602_n.jpg

Was just posted on Facebook

damianthesensfan

Alfie!!!
Feb 3, 2010
OTTAWA
Lets be orgional here, i really hope this isnt a reverse of our 3rd jersey now. If its a true haritage jersey its gotta be full barber poll. How hard is that to mess up. Im already worried from that pic. To be hoesnt im not expecting much now, when i had really high hopes.

What could be more exciteing its seening our origonal white jersey redone. Theres a possabillity, seeing only white.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
You can see it has a felt "C"

Blue Jackets third has a felt crest.

I assume the grey/silver is in reference to the Silver Sevens.

I wouldn't want every jersey to have a felt crest, but for something different, I'd like to see one on this jersey.

I'd be a bit disappointed if the "O" is used as the crest. I want some variety. Obviously you want a consistent crest/brand image with the home and away jerseys, but there's no reason for a third jersey and a special jersey to have the same crest. It's just anti climatic.

The way that Spezza and Karlsson describe the jersey, I'd put my money on the crest being the updated 2D logo with an altered color scheme. The whole, it's something new but something old points to a barber pole jersey with a modern crest.

1_Ottawa_Senators_2nd_Logo.jpg

Also, they show a Senator's team picture in the hype video with a "SENATORS" baseball style word mark across the chest. Almost like the one the Wild have on their third jersey.

I really hope they don't go with a word mark on this jersey. Aside from rare cases, I absolutely hate word marks on hockey jerseys. The best thing about hockey jerseys is that they have the massive colorful crest right in the center.

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
I wouldn't mind it being a reverse of the thirds because that would be one of the best home-away sets in the league.

SensPerpetualRebuild

Yelnats Puc
Jul 31, 2009
Looks like the inverse of the current third jersey. The comments about the colour scheme and the fact that the pic is in black and white suggests the heritage white. I'm guessing it will be a one game wonder like most outdoor game jerseys. I doubt they'd be allowed to wear heritage white ever again. Since Jerk Store is very quiet, he's probably involved. Given the success of his first jersey, he should be!

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
I like the extra stripes on that version.

That would be a real nod to the cup finals vs the millionaires, Ottawa's jersey has the world champs crest for that series (super boss!).

I like he Jerk store pure whites over the vintage. Too much beige...

Pure whites would be very nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad