Heritage Jersey

Jerk Store*

I think it may have been Phillips but I could be wrong.

Yeah, the autographed Cowen I won at an auction for the DIFD Foundation and donated it to another auction for Ice Hockey in Harlem.

The Sens gave me authentics of Phillips (my first choice) and Alfie and were kind enough to give me an authentic Karlsson white heritage for Christmas :) Good people!

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Anyone? Non-authentic, just replica which are stitched

A Replica or a Pro can be stitched. The only difference is the pro will have a fighting strap and double elbow stitching and will have numbered sizes, not large or med, ect...... Chinese knockoffs don't do the double elbow stitching, so buyer beware.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Yeah, the autographed Cowen I won at an auction for the DIFD Foundation and donated it to another auction for Ice Hockey in Harlem.

The Sens gave me authentics of Phillips (my first choice) and Alfie and were kind enough to give me an authentic Karlsson white heritage for Christmas :) Good people!
I tweeted them that they should give you a jersey. I take credit. You're welcome. Merry Christmas.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Look inside the jersey and if you see stitching then it is stitched, if not then its heat pressed.

Yeah I know, I'm wondering if they sell stitched replicas at the store as mine is heat pressed, or if they only sell authentic stitched.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Got my Lehner heritage classic jersey for Xmas! Only problem is she paid for pro-stitching and its definitely not stitched. She ordered in from ottawateamshop.ca, has anyone else had this issue?

I'm not sure what we should do.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Got my Lehner heritage classic jersey for Xmas! Only problem is she paid for pro-stitching and its definitely not stitched. She ordered in from ottawateamshop.ca, has anyone else had this issue?

I'm not sure what we should do.

Apparently everybody had issues. It was attributed to Reebok messing up, but who knows.

Odds are, you could probably bring it back and have it exchanged for a pro stitched one, but I assume you would have to wait x amount of weeks.

It also looks like they are out or back ordered on hats, since their web site is now giving two scarfs with every package.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Reebok doesn't even OFFER proper pro-stitching. If retailers are "blaming Reebok", they are simply passing the buck and not taking responsibility for their own mistake.

I HATE having to come to Reebok's defense, as they are a terrible company through-and-through, but they have never, ever offered true "pro-stitching"... They've only ever done variations of heat-press (heat press twill, heat press vinyl, etc...)

Anyone telling you that you didn't get what you paid for "because of a Reebok error" is probably not being very sincere or honest (or, more likely, they never bothered to check about what exactly Reebok was offering in the first place, and now look like idiots for promising something that they couldn't deliver on out of their own negligence). And knowing Reebok's track record, this is probably the only time that will ever happen, ever, in the history of ever.

Last edited:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
A Replica or a Pro can be stitched. The only difference is the pro will have a fighting strap and double elbow stitching and will have numbered sizes, not large or med, ect...... Chinese knockoffs don't do the double elbow stitching, so buyer beware.

Assuming you're talking RBK Premier (replica) vs Edge (pro)..

Also with a pro you get actual shoulder patches - you know, made of coloured thread - and not the plastic paper-style ones on the premiers. Which btw are hideous.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Reebok doesn't even OFFER proper pro-stitching. If retailers are "blaming Reebok", they are simply passing the buck and not taking responsibility for their own mistake.

I HATE having to come to Reebok's defense, as they are a terrible company through-and-through, but they have never, ever offered true "pro-stitching"... They've only ever done variations of heat-press (heat press twill, heat press vinyl, etc...)

Anyone telling you that you didn't get what you paid for "because of a Reebok error" is probably not being very sincere or honest (or, more likely, they never bothered to check about what exactly Reebok was offering in the first place, and now look like idiots for promising something that they couldn't deliver on out of their own negligence). And knowing Reebok's track record, this is probably the only time that will ever happen, ever, in the history of ever.

This is straight from the manages of all 4 sens stores. He talked to me on the phone for nearly half an hour about what happened with my jersey pre order. I suppose he could have lied, but I don't see what benefit he would have in lying to me.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Totally. Because the cashier at the Sens Store is totally responsible for Reebok's mistakes.

What? The info is from the manager of all 4 stores, not a cashier. Complaining is worth while. The jerseys were advertised as pro stitched. It, combined with a few other mistakes on their end, got me a free jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad