Heritage Jersey

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
If the package is anything like the last one, they will stop offering it about a week after the jersey is released.

Also, the Hat and Scarf combo sold for $50 separately last time, as was constantly sold out.

I wear mine all the time, which is why I am going with one of the combo's the comes with them.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I can second the recommendation for The Clubhouse.

Quality-wise, they're the best shop to have your jersey customized, bar none.

Also, the owner is a frigging good dude, so it helps that you know you are supporting a local "mom & pop" establishment.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
$129 blank, $229 with name & number.

Still better deal at Clubhouse!

http://ottawateamshop.ca/collections/heritageclassic

What does Clubhouse usually charge for customization?

I've got maybe a dozen blank jerseys in my closet that I've picked up over the course of collecting that I wouldn't mind getting customized.

I have one customized from Clubhouse, but I picked it up second and so I have no idea what they usually charge.

Assuming the jersey doesn't look like a live abortion, I think I'll probably pick up the 200 dollar package. I've not gone to a game yet this season, and being able to look like an indentured brand ***** who cannot think for himself because he is wearing a Senators jersey, hat, and scarf seems like too great of an opportunity to pass up.

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
Sounds like it will be barberpole judging by what Spezza and Karlsson said in the new video.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Is it just me or did Karlsson kind of have a "This jersey is silly, but I will pretend to like it because I have to." kind of response?

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
If the package is anything like the last one, they will stop offering it about a week after the jersey is released.

Also, the Hat and Scarf combo sold for $50 separately last time, as was constantly sold out.

I wear mine all the time, which is why I am going with one of the combo's the comes with them.

Those who preordered the Alfie jerseys got screwed. Didn't have the name done right on the preordered Alfie jerseys so it was an extra couple weeks wait while they got it fixed... by then, they had sold all of the toques and scarves that were supposed to come with the Alfie preorders. I believe they chipped in a puck instead.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Remember folks, Clubhouse sold "Sens Suck" hats before a game versus the Leafs... I for one no longer support that store as a result.

To put it in context, they sold both "Leafs Suck" and "Sens Suck" hats, and made a window display to see if they could make money on a rivalry Sens-Leafs game at SBP (CTC).

The fact that they sold out of the "Leafs Suck" hat before you got there is hardly a reason to boycott the store. :laugh:

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
To put it in context, they sold both "Leafs Suck" and "Sens Suck" hats, and made a window display to see if they could make money on a rivalry Sens-Leafs game at SBP (CTC).

The fact that they sold out of the "Leafs Suck" hat before you got there is hardly a reason to boycott the store. :laugh:

The fact that they sold them at all is reason enough.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Karlsson really harps on the colour scheme being different... Especially when talking about the numbers. No way this thing isn't red white and black... Please don't have a ton of gold...

Alfieghetti

inflamed
Jul 29, 2009
yup, **** the clubhouse I'd rather send my cash to uncle gene.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box

My bad.

Just to clarify, It's $109 @ Clubhouse, not $99. All other jersey's are $99.

I suppose if you want to pay more to have the hat & scarf, it may be worth it, in the package price which Clubhouse does not offer.

By the way, after they did sell out, they did in the end have left overs that went on sale!

Sometimes, Patience is a virtue!

Back in Black

Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Something else you may want to consider!

Players may get traded by the time the Heritage game gets played Mar.02 :amazed:

I'm going to keep mine blank until then.

Probably Karlsson & Ryan are safe bets!

SebFromHawk

un faucon
Jun 15, 2009
Eastern Ontario
Karlsson really harps on the colour scheme being different... Especially when talking about the numbers. No way this thing isn't red white and black... Please don't have a ton of gold...

Updated version of this???? Yes, please! :)

Ottawa_Senators_23-24_Jersey.JPG

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
My bad.

Just to clarify, It's $109 @ Clubhouse, not $99. All other jersey's are $99.

I suppose if you want to pay more to have the hat & scarf, it may be worth it, in the package price which Clubhouse does not offer.

By the way, after they did sell out, they did in the end have left overs that went on sale!

Sometimes, Patience is a virtue!

I looked on the Clubhouses site but didn't find any info. Do you know if they'll be getting the jerseys on the 28th?

Also, do you know if they have any deals on customization when buying a jersey directly from them?

I found this on google when looking for an example of their old number style. But I think we'll see something like this, with either a white box built into the design of the jersey, or proper customization jobs having the numbers placed on a giant plate of fabric.

OttawaSenatorsAlfieNewJerseys11SensTown.jpg

Back in Black

Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I looked on the Clubhouses site but didn't find any info. Do you know if they'll be getting the jerseys on the 28th?

Also, do you know if they have any deals on customization when buying a jersey directly from them?

They, like Sportcheck and anybody else not affiliated with the SENS are getting them on the 29th. And yes they do it right, and you get a discount if you buy the jersey from them for the name & numbers! :yo:

You can call any of them, but I know the Merivale Road number is (613) 224-9293

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad