Heritage Jersey

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Mmm, I'm liking that Finnigan package. I'd take the tickets to the Baby Sens game over the Sens Skills any day.

And this could finally give me a reason to get a Spezza/Ryan jersey. I'll have to see how my fiances play out.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Would like to get a Lazar jersey, but no idea what his number will be or if they'll keep him that long. Probably end up getting Spezza or Smith.

chrewilson

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I can't commit to blindly buying a jersey without seeing it.

This is due to the SNES debacle.

I understand that notion. I had the same thoughts.. but surely they will not do that again...will they? oh jeez I've made a mistake.

I have a feeling it will just be a white version of the heritage jersey.

If it is awful, well then everyone needs to remind me to not even gamble with my vcash.

Last edited:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The Frank Nighbor package looks really good at about 200 dollars after tax.

Unless you wait until a few other places get the jersey, you're probably going to pay about 150 (130+tax). So you're getting a toque, scarf, and some tickets for 50 bucks. I assume the tickets would be bad seats to against a less marketable opponent......hopefully they have a few different teams you can choose from.

I recently picked up a second hand Columbus third for my jersey collection. The crest is felt. A felt crest+felt numbers would be a nice feature for the heritage jersey.

I wouldn't mind an inverted version of the heritage jersey, but with a different crest. Maybe a play on the "World Champions" crest, but without the word "World Champions" because in the context of the Sens never winning a Stanley Cup, that would just depress me.

Looking on google, I found a jersey I've never seen before.....looks like a one time only game worn.

4231151155_204f5f9fcf_o.jpg

Last edited:

KarlssonnSchultz

Feb 5, 2013
Ottawa
I could have sworn I saw this asked somewhere but can't seem to find it, when you order the package do you get a player name/number or do you receive a blank jersey?

SenatorArmy*

What about having them customized? Is it done properly or is better to have it done somewhere else? I'd like to get a Turris jersey but not sure the best way to go about having it customized

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Stupid question. Is there a limited time offer? and/or does the price go up after a certain time?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Yeah I was almost convinced that you work there, either way thanks for the advice!

I think Richard is just a bit of a jersey & deal guru. Ya' kno, looking out for us consumers.

The $200 package is tempting, provided the jersey is at least decent. Even if they are bad seats to a crap team, it's still a Sens game. Although I do plan on hopping on the Ryan jersey train.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad