Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Golden Knights 7pm Drunk Time (9pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

200w.webp

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
The hawks should be acquiring drafts picks by any means possible, not trading for players that get them a couple more wins this season or next.

1. Trade for Kessel
2. Send Kessel back to Toronto for Marleau, Horton, and picks / prospects
3. Tank and draft Hughes
4. ???
5. Plan the parade

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Not getting the fuzzy vibe that the 'hawks are going win against Vegas.

Expecting Ward in tonight. Also expecting something ridiculous happens that gives the game away. My bet is Saad on a breakway and he loses his skate blade.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Strickland is just speculating.

If we can unload some big contracts while trading for Kessel (like Keith or Murphy for Kessel), just do it. We could still go after Panarin too.

At least forward group would be fun as hell and our young D will eventually come.

Saad - Toews - Kessel
Panarin - Hughes - Kane
DeBrincat - Strome - Perlini

Heh.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Would break a lot of things if this org hired Eddie to run it...
I mean, he barely lasted a year or two behind the bench, he has been in the booth ever since...I get that Tallon got involved in management from the booth, but there is a big difference between calling guys and then running a team...he would need to get into some type of VP role first before any of that is even discussed.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
By the way, I forget who mentioned in here, but the Stan Bowman interview on Spittin Chiclets a few days ago was great. Finally got around to listening to it yesterday.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Could it be?

Crawford + Keith for Kessel + Murray

A man could dream...

Do you understand the rift that would happen in the locker room if that actually happened? This might lead to Kane and /or Toews requesting a trade. At that point you can dream about being a bottom 5 team for the next 4-5 years.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Even if Perlini becomes a bust, Strome has showed much more than Schmaltz to me. He fits better.

I think we have to give Perlini time and chances. Not maybe with Toews and Saad though.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Do you understand the rift that would happen in the locker room if that actually happened? This might lead to Kane and /or Toews requesting a trade. At that point you can dream about being a bottom 5 team for the next 4-5 years.
Need to send a message to the core.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Could it be?

Crawford + Keith for Kessel + Murray

A man could dream...

That is terrible for Hawks and fans would never forgive organization

It would bring back the sad reality that Rocky is following in his fathers footsteps

It will be disgrace if Keith does not retire a Hawk. Only time he should be traded is if he asks for it which he has not done

Also our D and G will be absolute joke

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
That is terrible for Hawks and fans would never forgive organization

It would bring back the sad reality that Rocky is following in his fathers footsteps

It will be disgrace if Keith does not retire a Hawk. Only time he should be traded is if he asks for it which he has not done

Also our D and G will be absolute joke

With you on this one.

Downgrade at goalie. Check
Downgrade at defense. Check
Upgrade at forward. Check

No thanks. Only thing that move benefits is a tank.

Reactions: Pez68 and LDF

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Need to send a message to the core.

They already did that firing beloved HC

The one that needs message is the architect of this mess not the stars who won organization 3 cups

Bowman blowing up core after firing HOF HC would make him Krause 2.0 and send Hawks into irrelevance that has been Bulls for most of the last 20 years

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
With you on this one.

Downgrade at goalie. Check
Downgrade at defense. Check
Upgrade at forward. Check

No thanks. Only thing that move benefits is a tank.
for the life of me, how did team downgrade at the Goalie, compared to what ward and last yr group of goalies pretending to be an nhl goalie prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad