Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Golden Knights 7pm Drunk Time (9pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
They already did that firing beloved HC

The one that needs message is the architect of this mess not the stars who won organization 3 cups

Bowman blowing up core after firing HOF HC would make him Krause 2.0 and send Hawks into irrelevance that has been Bulls for most of the last 20 years

So according to you the players won the cup and it had nothing to do with the guy who assembled the team...nice.

Bold: They have nothing to do with each other.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
if Stan thinks it makes the team better and Keith waves then who cares? Guys still gonna retire a Hawk and most likely go into the HOF, as a Hawk. I don’t think it’ll ever happen but I don’t get it being such a huge disrespect thing to even ask. Guys towards the end of his career maybe he wants another shot at it.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
One of the core players would have to be in any trade for Kessel. Seabs, Keith, Crow, would not matter to me. If we are going to suck, let's suck with the kids learning the NHL game instead of paying veterans to mail it in each night.

All 3 goals let in by crow last night were soft. He's gun shy right now and might not ever come back.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Its amusing how quickly people are turning on Keith for a bad stretch of games under a pathetic coach

Its amusing the same people give JT a pass for years of underwhelming play

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Its amusing how quickly people are turning on Keith for a bad stretch of games under a pathetic coach

I'm glad we have you as a beacon of rationality. You'd never call someone terrible based upon a small sample size :)

Reactions: Blue Liner

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Who knew that sucking so bad would bring so many people to the boards. I for one welcome the animosity.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

Keith has been bad/below average for about 1 and a half seasons now. He’s 35. Literally no one here gave JT a pass and everyone said if we want to win again he’s got to be better. He has been. You literally make stuff up

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Keith has been bad/below average for about 1 and a half seasons now. He’s 35. Literally no one here gave JT a pass and everyone said if we want to win again he’s got to be better. He has been. You literally make stuff up

:laugh:

Keith hasn't been "below average" for 1 and a half seasons. He just hasn't been the Norris Keith that we were accustomed to. Below his average? Maybe. Below average for an NHL D? Not even close.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

Keith hasn't been "below average" for 1 and a half seasons. He just hasn't been the Norris Keith that we were accustomed to. Below his average? Maybe. Below average for an NHL D? Not even close.
The guy generates no offense and can’t move the puck. I’d literally take so many guys in the league over him on this team right now over him. Nate Schmidt is better.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The guy generates no offense and can’t move the puck. I’d literally take so many guys in the league over him on this team right now over him. Nate Schmidt is better.

That doesn't make anything you said true. :laugh:

And Nate Schmidt is suspended, and prior to that had 4 points in 9 games... :shakehead

Talk about hot takes.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL

You haven't been watching the games then. Can't accept a pass, can't get a shot on goal, can't check, what else can I say?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Generating offense and moving puck aren't the most important things about playing the role of defender. And Keith can certainly move the puck up ice like he has in past
They’re certainly important when 23 minutes of the game you’re on the ice. The best NHL defenders are the ones that skate and handle the puck so well that they get pucks and easily out of the zone. I feel like you guys haven’t been watching the same Keith. Without Jokiharju he’s looked garbage lol

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I think my biggest issue right now is giving Joker or any young guy less minutes right now is pointless. In two years, Manning won’t be here, Seabrook shouldn’t be, maybe he’ll be LTIRetired by then. Keith won’t have much left, and Gus most likely will be gone as well.

JC is only delaying the future with this type of thinking. Let the kids play, let them make their mistakes, they will be better for it.

Believe it or not, Keith and Seabrook had to do this. They didn’t always look good like in the Stanley cup years. If he were playing the kids, I’d be a lot less angry with where the team is at right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->