Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Golden Knights 7pm Drunk Time (9pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
back to back games, gonna be tough....if we aren't down 3-0 by the 10 minute mark, we have a chance..

There are two things this team continues to do that drive me crazy. They constantly start periods slow and way too often they let 1 goal turn into 2 or 3 within a minute or two. It's maddening. If they could clean that up, I think they'd be competitive most nights. I realize that's a bit like saying, except for when they are bad, they are good, lol, but those seem like trends that can be fixed.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
The only explanation I’ll accept is JC was aware that the Hawks were getting too close to winning, so he played worse players to ensure the tank remained in tact.

I guess JC doesn’t realize we have the tank overlord rooh to ensure it continues

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

I guess JC doesn’t realize we have the tank overlord rooh to ensure it continues
Honestly, if JC keeps Kunitz out on a back to back, he is my man...this is the true to test for JC..team played well, should have won..now we have a back to back, does he stick with what he had out there or go blender again and bring back in Kunitz Rutta and Martinsen????

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Honestly, if JC keeps Kunitz out on a back to back, he is my man...this is the true to test for JC..team played well, should have won..now we have a back to back, does he stick with what he had out there or go blender again and bring back in Kunitz Rutta and Martinsen????

Martinsen and Kunitz shouldn't sniff the lineup. Rutta in for Manning, IMO.

Reactions: AmericanDream

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

Definitely. The slow starts are killing them and Kunitz sure as hell is not changing that...

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
WOW, word is Penguins shopping Kessel - they think Hawks could make a logical partner and scouts will be there tonight from the Hawks.... as Murphy is coming back and Penguins would covet him...interesting as I never even thought we had any chance at a Kessel..

hmmmm....

Murphy, Sikura, +
for
Kessel????

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
WOW, word is Penguins shopping Kessel - they think Hawks could make a logical partner and scouts will be there tonight from the Hawks.... as Murphy is coming back and Penguins would covet him...interesting as I never even thought we had any chance at a Kessel..

hmmmm....

Murphy, Sikura, +
for
Kessel????
Why? Kessel should go to a contending team, not a bottom feeder. Bowman is supposed to be shedding cap.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
tumblr_pi7y0h2aLG1xkok61o1_400.jpg

preparing for tonight boys and gals!!!

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

hmmmm....

Murphy, Sikura, +
for
Kessel????

Where'd you see that?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

hmmmm....

Murphy, Sikura, +
for
Kessel????

Bowman has always liked Kessel - if you have a chance to get Kessel and can shed enough salary away to make the move, why not??

I'm skeptical. Why would the Pens trade him, and why would the Hawks want him? That's a big salary signed through 21-22, and another 31 year old player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad