GDT: Habs vs Sens Sept 28 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaWa16

Sep 6, 2007
Montreal
Really hope Drouin is out of the lineup because there is a oending trade to be announced after the game or tomorrow. Wishful thinking i know.

Reactions: sbhatt

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

I would have liked to have seen Poehling at left wing next to KK, just to see how he looks on the wing. It's the only way he gets into the top 9, unless Domi or Kk are moved to the wing or the 4th line.

What's he supposed to do with Armia and Cousins?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Really hope Drouin is out of the lineup because there is a oending trade to be announced after the game or tomorrow. Wishful thinking i know.

It's very strange.

I would have at least gone: Drouin-Poehling-Armia.

Get Poehling an offensive player and at least keep Drouin in the lineup.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
I would have liked to have seen Poehling at left wing next to KK, just to see how he looks on the wing. It's the only way he gets into the top 9, unless Domi or Kk are moved to the wing or the 4th line.

What's he supposed to do with Armia and Cousins?

What was KK supposed to do with Armia and Cousins? :laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So basically, looking at who Poehling is slotted in with, KK has been playing with 4th liners for 95% of the pre-season. Great plan by the coaching staff in handling a young 19 year old potential #1 centre. Builds CHaracter. The only way he'll truly deserve a Top 6 role is seeing if he survives steps to first destroy his confidence at a vulnerable age.

I think Kotkaniemi is going to be just fine.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
:biglaugh: You really can't let that one go hey mate? I've seen you post this in like 5 different threads. Can't blame you. When I switched jobs to a more local company here in HK two years ago, I looked at their marketing content...it was embarrassing. Very similar to what the Habs did with this.
They were using random models, people who didn't even train at our gyms, and took shots from other gyms. Like...here's this hot western girl working on a machine we don't have in a gym that looks nothing like ours...
I literally asked the owners ''wtf are you guys doing with this? Our clientele is mostly local so what's with the models who don't even go to our gyms and why are they in a facility that resembles none of ours''. They told me marketing was being outsourced to a company who basically just ''bought'' pictures online and stappled our brand on it.
Molson has a bit more cash so he can afford to just hire models and take pictures at the BC but it's pretty much the same gimmicky garbage. Appalling. No idea who's in charge of marketing but they need to be fired ASAP.
He should not let it go. This is so hsbc mate. And I know You know what I mean by that. Lazy. Racist. Cliche. Boring. Stupid. Awful.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Still not sure about Lehkonen there though….he had a good camp and he help on the D-side of thing….but need to rack up some points.
Lehkonen in not that far from Drouin in even strenght production.

I really like the depth of our forward group. Julien has some really interesting options to build a relentless, 4-line team. And Bergevin may soon have some pieces to play with on the trade market.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotProkofievian

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Logic tells me that Poehling and perhaps Fleury start in Laval. I hope not but it would make sense.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Really looking forward to how this defense looks out there

And Poehling has been cleared to play?? shouldnt this be big news lol

It’s only big news if it’s negative.
Price and Poehling clear to play and no one is talking about it.

Yesterday people had consipiracy about how Price would miss months after Bergevin’s press conference tho and it was the end of our season for a couple of them.

That’s the habs board for you.

Reactions: Redux91

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It’s only big news if it’s negative.
Price and Poehling clear to play and no one is talking about it.

Yesterday people had consipiracy about how Price would miss months after Bergevin’s press conference tho and it was the end of our season for a couple of them.

That’s the habs board for you.

Amen brother.

Its just the way it is with the biggest franchise in the sport, We have the biggest fan spectrum in the world, so by default, we have the best and smartest fans in the world at one end, but we cant forget its a spectrum, so by default, we also have the worst and dumbest fans in the world on the other end, just comes with the territory unfortunately

at least theyre all "fans" lol

Reactions: domiwroze

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Is this "Max game for a veteran in Preseason" actually a thing?

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Of all the players suited tonight, Drouin really didn't seem like a player that needed more preseason ice time to find his game before the season starts... He has seen what it needs; meaning enough to see that he is going to be trash. Hopefully, we never see Drouin with a Habs jersey again.

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Drouin not playing meaning hes about to be move?

Would be nice, but I think it's just Claude sending a message. I wouldn't be surprised if Drouin sees a lot of time on the 4th line to start the season, as Galchenyuk did 2 years ago.

The good thing is, he'll be playing with Poehling. If thise two develop chemistry, what a 4th line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad